Breaking News Over At CNN !!!!!!!

Day 13 of $4 million dollar Hawaiian vacation.....

Barry Hussein Sotereo is going snorkeling... !!!!

Wow, an ignorant conservative. What were the odds?

Look up President Bush's vaca days sometime and quit embarassing your party.

Sure, then I'll gladly compare Bush's days on his RANCH compared to Barry's days in Honolulu and Martha's Vineyard, asswipe.

You do the same?

Of course not.

Neg rep'd for being a flaming fucking moron.
read his posts he is creepier than bodey

Exactly how do Obama's ass and balls taste in your mouth ?

Homoerotic fantasies again, big fella?

Putin is not enough for you?

Yesterday you're posting about you/Putin in a men's locker room. What next --- photos you have of him naked riding a horse? Put your mouth on his dick after you're done on Obama's....

Don't look at me big fella...

You are the one repeatedly posting your Putin masterbatory fantasies

I've had disagreements with some things President Obama has done/not done but NOTwarrior has sexual fantasies about a tiger-shooting bully. Now THAT is creepy.

1544574_698558133499388_1581061420_n.jpg

Dear Luddly:

A. Let's also compare Obama collecting and spending 6 billion just to get re-elected vs. how much GOP opposition spent (which was also unbelievable, including Sheldon Adelson's 100-150 MIL contributions alone to Romney's campaign). Cornel West criticized Obama specifically for spending 6 billion while failing to address any fundamental changes to the economy for constituents left in poverty:

Cornel West: Obama Wrong to Use MLK Bible

B. If we compare the cost of health care reform of the Obama administration with the cost of destroying health care systems in Iraq under the Bush administration, I saw a lot of Democrats COMPLAINING and using that to push Obama/Democrats into office in opposition to Bush; but I don't see the same Democrat push to demand restitution and pay back of corrupt war spending contracts that could easily pay for health care.

Republicans also complain about the millions in foreign charity paid out, even to build/rebuild Mosques in Muslim countries, while there are no funds for veterans or historic preservation of national landmarks or churches in America.

It seems the criticisms are only for political points, and not for any real corrections.

I would believe the parties are serious about these complaints against wasteful or abusive govt spending if systems were set up to collect funds or refunds back to taxpayers and use THAT to fund the programs and reforms instead of charging taxpayers more and more money.

Otherwise, it seems both the pots and kettles can call each other black day and night, and it's all for show.

Last edited:
I've had disagreements with some things President Obama has done/not done but NOTwarrior has sexual fantasies about a tiger-shooting bully. Now THAT is creepy.

Dear Luddly:
Regarding Obama -- his best ideas I support were all left to volunteer efforts
* microlending (which could still be pursued to replace welfare with a sustainable system of financial training and business development instead of handouts)
* assistance to Vets (which could be used to save historic sites and businesses to create jobs and campus housing/health care for Veterans on a sustainable basis)
* Excellence in African American Education (which could be used to set up campus coops in historic African American neighborhoods to combat poverty by creating jobs in education)

while the ideas that were most divisive and destructive are pushed through federal govt
* the drones and intelligence/spying issues
* the ACA and forcing federal controls of health care reforms, penalizing instead of rewarding states and people for solutions in the private sector
* pushing Partisan agenda above Constitutional duties to include and represent all people and parties regardless of beliefs (most notably, penalizing people who by Constitutional beliefs do not believe that federal govt has authority to mandate insurance or penalties on health care choices that belong to the states or to the people) even to the point of threatening with IRS or other police powers to target political opponents for their views

Luddly I don't mind people supporting ACA or other reforms under Obama IF YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR IT PER PARTY; but where these views have been VISIBLY BIASED BY PARTY I believe that is not only discriminating, but OPPRESSIVE and punitive to legally force people of opposing views to pay for policies that even the supporters refuse to pay for!!!

So for this, I have a major problem with.

If people are abusing support for Obama and ACA to "get back at Conservatives" that needs to be kept out of federal policy.

People should pay for their own programs and policies by party if they so decidedly disagree.

I think it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS by the partisan split that there is a religious difference going on between these groups, so in no way should federal govt be abused to force one group to fund the beliefs or agenda of the opposing group when these are religious beliefs.

Luddly if you cannot change your mind, but truly believe as you do in these policies that other people cannot change their mind about either, that should clearly show these are deeply held religious views, and should be respected equally and funded separately.

I don't know how else to frame this where it is fair to people of all views, except that the parties form an agreement to fund their own policies through their own systems of elected representatives which they already have by party, and quit imposing their agenda on the public through govt offices, processes or policies.

The same way liberals argue that conservatives need to separate church and state, liberals should equally agree to separate state from federal govt and quit pushing agenda like a national religion without or against the consent of the taxpaying public. We can't be forced to pay for other people's political agenda that is as personally held as religious beliefs.

What does it TAKE to get this point across????
An act of Congress or of God or what?

Dear Luddly:
Regarding Obama -- his best ideas I support were all left to volunteer efforts
* microlending (which could still be pursued to replace welfare with a sustainable system of financial training and business development instead of handouts)
* assistance to Vets (which could be used to save historic sites and businesses to create jobs and campus housing/health care for Veterans on a sustainable basis)
* Excellence in African American Education (which could be used to set up campus coops in historic African American neighborhoods to combat poverty by creating jobs in education)

while the ideas that were most divisive and destructive are pushed through federal govt
* the drones and intelligence/spying issues
* the ACA and forcing federal controls of health care reforms, penalizing instead of rewarding states and people for solutions in the private sector
* pushing Partisan agenda above Constitutional duties to include and represent all people and parties regardless of beliefs (most notably, penalizing people who by Constitutional beliefs do not believe that federal govt has authority to mandate insurance or penalties on health care choices that belong to the states or to the people) even to the point of threatening with IRS or other police powers to target political opponents for their views

Luddly I don't mind people supporting ACA or other reforms under Obama IF YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR IT PER PARTY; but where these views have been VISIBLY BIASED BY PARTY I believe that is not only discriminating, but OPPRESSIVE and punitive to legally force people of opposing views to pay for policies that even the supporters refuse to pay for!!!

So for this, I have a major problem with.

If people are abusing support for Obama and ACA to "get back at Conservatives" that needs to be kept out of federal policy.

People should pay for their own programs and policies by party if they so decidedly disagree.

I think it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS by the partisan split that there is a religious difference going on between these groups, so in no way should federal govt be abused to force one group to fund the beliefs or agenda of the opposing group when these are religious beliefs.

Luddly if you cannot change your mind, but truly believe as you do in these policies that other people cannot change their mind about either, that should clearly show these are deeply held religious views, and should be respected equally and funded separately.

I don't know how else to frame this where it is fair to people of all views, except that the parties form an agreement to fund their own policies through their own systems of elected representatives which they already have by party, and quit imposing their agenda on the public through govt offices, processes or policies.

The same way liberals argue that conservatives need to separate church and state, liberals should equally agree to separate state from federal govt and quit pushing agenda like a national religion without or against the consent of the taxpaying public. We can't be forced to pay for other people's political agenda that is as personally held as religious beliefs.

What does it TAKE to get this point across????
An act of Congress or of God or what?

Pay per party? Dumbest idea ever

We are Americans. We elect our representatives and they decide what gets executed

We pay our taxes as Americans

Day 13 of $4 million dollar Hawaiian vacation.....

Barry Hussein Sotereo is going snorkeling... !!!!

Wow, an ignorant conservative. What were the odds?

Look up President Bush's vaca days sometime and quit embarassing your party.

Sure, then I'll gladly compare Bush's days on his RANCH compared to Barry's days in Honolulu and Martha's Vineyard, asswipe.

You do the same?

Of course not.

Neg rep'd for being a flaming fucking moron.

:lol:

What do they call someone who falls in love with their rapist?

What do they call someone who adores their slave master?

What do they call someone who encourages his mates to tranquilly march to the slaughter?

I nominate a new term to cover ALL these types of perverse self loathing, duplicitous oddities.

Luddly Nedditsm

You are a disgrace to everything good you might once have been associated with.

Last edited:
I wonder how much it costs for the shark net and the little army of underwater secret service people. Meanwhile the DOW drops 135 points.

At this point I really don't care how much it cost.
We are at $17 trillion in debt and the WH could care less.
I'm tired of bitching about the debt when our politicians don't care.

I got two weeks where I get home and turn on the cable channel and no daily Obama speech.
No Obama speech...No chance for Obama to lie..... Again!

The dirty little secret is that Barry Hussein is pretty much a rich dilettante. Something like a useless careless Harvard rich kid spending daddy's money, only it's uncle's money. I would just as soon keep supporting him for the next couple of years if he promised to stay in Hawaii and get the hell out of the way.

What do they call someone who falls in love with their rapist?

What do they call someone who adores their slave master?

What do they call someone who encourages his mates to tranquilly march to the slaughter?

I nominate a new term to cover ALL these types of perverse self loathing, duplicitous oddities.

Luddly Nedditsm

You are a disgrace to everything good you might once have been associated with.

Insults but no facts.

Yep - rw all the way.

At this point I really don't care how much it cost.
We are at $17 trillion in debt and the WH could care less.
I'm tired of bitching about the debt when our politicians don't care.

I got two weeks where I get home and turn on the cable channel and no daily Obama speech.
No Obama speech...No chance for Obama to lie..... Again!

Bush put us into debt, Reagan put us into debt.

Obama has lowered the debt.

The dirty little secret is that Barry Hussein is pretty much a rich dilettante. Something like a useless careless Harvard rich kid spending daddy's money, only it's uncle's money. I would just as soon keep supporting him for the next couple of years if he promised to stay in Hawaii and get the hell out of the way.

Where do you get this crap?

Can you back this up with facts?

Nope.

Forum List

Back