Breaking News: Orlando Shooter Wife Knew about Possible attack!

Can you explain your purpose in this thread if you are not here to discuss what the thread is about?

I'm not here to discuss your media induced anxiety, find a therapist. What the hell do you want? The law has her, she ain't going nowhere. What do you want, a mob to go drag her out of jail? Or ya wanna let the law work? What are you arguing for? Do you want a freeish and openish society or a police state in which you would feel safer?

The law failed before so why trust them?

I will await for your next pearl of wisdom...

I'm still awaiting your answers to my questions, what is your enlightened alternative?

The reality is the government failed the people of Orlando and you believe they will do it right this time is amusing to me!

I'm still awaiting your alternative idea as to what they should do ...................

You need to learn first that you do not dictate what someone should write or how they should respond to you. This is a message board site that allow posters to post their opinion on the matter and it seem you have an issue with my opinion or just me for some damn reason and I really do not care if you do.

Also the point is you came in here telling me the authorities have it under control and my point was they failed already so why are you so smug about them doing the right thing this time?

Simple, you have an issue with me.

As for Jake and I discussing things between each other he does not need your pathetic help. I get along with Jake and have since joining this board full time.

The alternative is demanding the Government to do their job and convict the woman for helping her husband in planning the attack against those at the Pulse Club.

There is no excuse for not notifying the authorities and for you to write it is no big deal and the government has it handle is the typical nonsense I expect from partisan individuals like yourself.

So now I have explained that I have the right to express my opinion and you have an issue with it the best thing for you to do is go find someone that will entertain you because this is my last response to you.

I have had you on iggy but seeing you are responding to a thread of mine I gave it a shot to entertain you but it is not worth the effort anymore.

Now goodbye.

I'm not here to discuss your media induced anxiety, find a therapist. What the hell do you want? The law has her, she ain't going nowhere. What do you want, a mob to go drag her out of jail? Or ya wanna let the law work? What are you arguing for? Do you want a freeish and openish society or a police state in which you would feel safer?

The law failed before so why trust them?

I will await for your next pearl of wisdom...

I'm still awaiting your answers to my questions, what is your enlightened alternative?

The reality is the government failed the people of Orlando and you believe they will do it right this time is amusing to me!

I'm still awaiting your alternative idea as to what they should do ...................

You need to learn first that you do not dictate what someone should write or how they should respond to you. This is a message board site that allow posters to post their opinion on the matter and it seem you have an issue with my opinion or just me for some damn reason and I really do not care if you do.

Also the point is you came in here telling me the authorities have it under control and my point was they failed already so why are you so smug about them doing the right thing this time?

Simple, you have an issue with me.

As for Jake and I discussing things between each other he does not need your pathetic help. I get along with Jake and have since joining this board full time.

The alternative is demanding the Government to do their job and convict the woman for helping her husband in planning the attack against those at the Pulse Club.

There is no excuse for not notifying the authorities and for you to write it is no big deal and the government has it handle is the typical nonsense I expect from partisan individuals like yourself.

So now I have explained that I have the right to express my opinion and you have an issue with it the best thing for you to do is go find someone that will entertain you because this is my last response to you.

I have had you on iggy but seeing you are responding to a thread of mine I gave it a shot to entertain you but it is not worth the effort anymore.

Now goodbye.

Also let me add to this thread:

I do not care what religion a terrorist is from and have not sympathy for any terrorist no matter if they are Christian, Jewish Muslim or Taoist because a terrorist has no business amongst the living...

This is for those that might believe my comment about the wife should be held accountable is because she is Muslim, well her religion has no factor in anything that I am thinking about...

If she knew what the man's intention was and did nothing to put a stop to it, this makes her just as guilty and to me, she should be busted for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Also let me add to this thread:

I do not care what religion a terrorist is from and have not sympathy for any terrorist no matter if they are Christian, Jewish Muslim or Taoist because a terrorist has no business amongst the living...

This is for those that might believe my comment about the wife should be held accountable is because she is Muslim, well her religion has no factor in anything that I am thinking about...

If she had prior knowledge and she did not tell anyone, then the police need to investigate why she didn't go to the authorities to stop him.

The part where she took him there to scope it out...he went there often to pick up guys.

Forum List

Back