Breaking News: Obama To Implement 10 Point Amnesty Plan Next Week via Executive Action

How is this constitutional? We have too many politicians ignoring federal laws while still prosecuting people for breaking other federal laws. Either we respect laws or we don't.

• Banned
He's doing this for one reason. TO put finally KILL white America. It has been a slow decline since 1965.

We will see our standard of living take a giant shit in the next 10 years.
That is exactly what this is for.........to kill off white America and the superiority we have retained since this nations inception.

How is this constitutional? We have too many politicians ignoring federal laws while still prosecuting people for breaking other federal laws. Either we respect laws or we don't.

There are things the constitution allows the president to do and things it doesn't. He can only do those things the constitution allows him to do, so obviously whatever plan he comes out with will be designed to fit in the universe of things the constitutional allows him to do because whatever of it is outside those lines will just be struck down by the courts. Where exactly the line is is subjective sometimes, so sometimes we don't really know if a particular aspect of a policy is constitutional until it is enacted and the courts figure out a clearer line, and I'm sure that will happen with any immigration action he takes.

Last edited:
He's doing this for one reason. TO put finally KILL white America. It has been a slow decline since 1965.

We will see our standard of living take a giant shit in the next 10 years.
That is exactly what this is for.........to kill off white America and the superiority we have retained since this nations inception.

:rofl:

That's alright folks

STAND up and call your reps. ask that they start Impeachment, now

He waited after the elections cause the Dems knew it would hurt their chances.

Now that the election is over, the goal is to get in more Dim voters.

It's just another method of voter tampering.

84b785d48b5e520a919e86d22b028d7714ec96fe57fef38d2062b662460b2bbb.jpg

Good. I hope the thought of it ruins the rest of your week.

How does this help Americans in any way?

I dunno :dunno:

As amnesty would have a negligible effect on my life and most Americans I don't particularly care.

Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps right cons? If you lose your job to some illegal Mexican then you should probably stop drinking and using so much crystal meth!

:thup:

It's official. He's gonna give the bird to the will of the American people who don't want executive action committed. What kind of president would do such a thing? A non-natural born Citizen kind.

The comments section is on fire!
Source Obama to announce 10-point immigration plan via exec action as early as next week Fox News

And where did the American people 'will' that they didn't want immigration reform?

Oh, and after I've run you off of birther thread after birther thread....do you *really* want to dance on your 'natural born citizen' nonsense again? You clearly haven't done well in any of the other threads you've abandoned on the topic.

It's official. He's gonna give the bird to the will of the American people who don't want executive action committed. What kind of president would do such a thing? A non-natural born Citizen kind.

The comments section is on fire!
Source Obama to announce 10-point immigration plan via exec action as early as next week Fox News

And where did the American people 'will' that they didn't want immigration reform?

Oh, and after I've run you off of birther thread after birther thread....do you *really* want to dance on your 'natural born citizen' nonsense again? You clearly haven't done well in any of the other threads you've abandoned on the topic.
You've never run me off any birther thread..........you Obama disciple moron. Why are you for these illegal wetbacks getting amnesty?

What is happening isn't immigration reform, it is abandoning our immigration laws in favor of an open border.
Good for globe, bad for America.

Yep and every Foreign Government from every shithole country has a hand in this. that should give all the LEGAL citizens here the warm fuzzies. because YOU get to PAY for them

Forum List

Back