Breaking News: NYC Doctor Who Treated Guinea Ebola Victims Rushed To Hospital With Ebola Symptoms

Nothing says American Patriot like hoping that other Americans will die.

I'll bet you went to public schools didn't you, you poor deluded sap? Where did you get "I hope he dies" from "I hope he's a democrat".

If I misinterpreted your comment feel free to tell us all what you meant.

Post mentions a doctor who may have caught Ebola
Another post says he hopes he is from Harlem
Your post says you hope he is a Democrat.

Feel free to tell us why you hope he is a Democrat who has caught Ebola.

And do you hope that he is from Harlem also?

Who the fuck do you think you are moron? The Grand Inquisiter? And who the hell is "us"? You speak in the collective pronouns of the insecure. You speak for you, not "us". Now go bother someone else, douchebag, all "us" of you.

Clearly I touched a nerve- clearly you are a true Patriot.

Who hopes that the Doctor who may have Ebola is a Democrat.

But can't explain why he hopes that.

Don't take your self-loathing and cowardice for being queer out on me. I didn't make you a sissy. You did that to yourself.

Wow a doctor from the hot zone, going about freely without care (to a bowling ally?), and now he is exhibiting symptoms of Ebola ? Hmm let's see now, the last time I checked (two + two was still four), but is it that these people have lost touch with common sense and stark reality or is it that they have bought the idiocy of the far left whom thinks they can live or lay down with the lions until the lions one day eat them ?

People in this nation had best wake up and wake up soon or these things will be right at their front doors, then what ?

Listen to the sissies in this thread, mocking a disease that's killed thousands. It's a big joke. Nothing new. I'm from San Francisco. They mocked AIDS too, until they started dropping dead like flies. 665,000 Americans they've killed so far and another 2,000,000 are suffering the disease, people of color nearly all of them, because a small base of self-centered, self-indulgent, white privileged queers in the Bay-Area refused to accept responsibility to contain the disease.

Big fucking joke, huh? Irresponsible reptiles. Now the CDC is “racist” again, just like they were when imploring queers to use condoms during the AIDS epidemic, and to stop killing people. Ebola prophylaxis? It’ll never be a queer thing, you can take that to the bank. They’re out contracting and spreading STD’s at a rate 15 times that of heterosexuals. That’s from the racist CDC. Watch a small demographic contract Ebola. Then it'll spread like wildfire, you can take that to the bank too.

Well I guess this answers my question:

Investigators are taking the case seriously because it appears the doctor didn't quarantine himself following his return, the law enforcement official said. The doctor took a car service to a bowling alley in Brooklyn on Wednesday night, the official said.

According to the article:

He went to Guinea around September 18 and later to Brussels in mid October.

The doctor began feeling sluggish a couple of days ago, but it wasn't until Thursday, when he developed 103-degree fever, that he contacted Doctors Without Borders, authorities said.

Source NYC physician test positive for Ebola - CNN.com

I think it is great these doctors and nurses are helping BUT there must be a quarantine measure established and enforced. His girlfriend has also been isolated given they have been together since his return and he started feeling poorly several days ago.

I'll bet you went to public schools didn't you, you poor deluded sap? Where did you get "I hope he dies" from "I hope he's a democrat".

If I misinterpreted your comment feel free to tell us all what you meant.

Post mentions a doctor who may have caught Ebola
Another post says he hopes he is from Harlem
Your post says you hope he is a Democrat.

Feel free to tell us why you hope he is a Democrat who has caught Ebola.

And do you hope that he is from Harlem also?

Who the fuck do you think you are moron? The Grand Inquisiter? And who the hell is "us"? You speak in the collective pronouns of the insecure. You speak for you, not "us". Now go bother someone else, douchebag, all "us" of you.

Clearly I touched a nerve- clearly you are a true Patriot.

Don't take your self-loathing and cowardice for being queer out on me. I didn't make you a sissy. You did that to yourself.

Clearly I touched a nerve- now you are calling me gay......lol.....

As I said- such a Patriot..

Because he would have to admit that he was saying he was hoping that a Democrat- and American would die.

HEY EVERYBODY! See what Syriusly wrote up there? "Nothing says American Patriot like hoping that other Americans will die". He actually meant he wants to torture puppies and kitties and jaywalk and rip the tags off pillows and horrible stuff like that!!
These fuckers that expose others should be executed and incinerated.

HEY EVERYBODY! See what Syriusly wrote up there? "Nothing says American Patriot like hoping that other Americans will die". He actually meant he wants to torture puppies and kitties and jaywalk and rip the tags off pillows and horrible stuff like that!!
These fuckers that expose others should be executed and incinerated.

Because that is the American way!

why wasn't this doctor under quarantine for 21 days?. Why would a doctor who came here form the Ebola zone not want that?

Probably OBAMA!!!! THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!111!1!111!!1!
You are becoming less & less relevant as each day passes. Wtf man?
You used to actually put thought into your posts

What usually happens when you put thought into your posts around here? I'm in another thread where I've put a TON of thought into my posts and there's a driveling racist idiot making a mockery out of everything and getting thanked for it by other idiots. As for this thread? Sure I could try to convince people that shutting down the border and panicking about Ebola is an overreaction and it is, in fact, a GOOD thing that our people are over there working on a cure in case it ACTUALLY BECOMES A PROBLEM in this country. But that 's not gonna do anything.

So I've decided to have some fun with my posts. I think they're pretty funny if you take a step back and think about them. :dunno:

Thanks for the concern though. :thup: For the record, while I've often disagreed with you, I've always like you :thup:

What usually happens when you put thought into your posts around here? I'm in another thread where I've put a TON of thought into my posts and there's a driveling racist idiot making a mockery out of everything and getting thanked for it by other idiots.

Old School, 97% of your "TON of thought" posts consist of five-word observations that aren't even amusing much less thought-provoking or humorous.

So they send our soldiers to the Ebola zone, and say they will quarantine all of them, but a doctor there actually treating ebola patients is not quarantined? Crazy shit man :cuckoo:

What usually happens when you put thought into your posts around here? I'm in another thread where I've put a TON of thought into my posts and there's a driveling racist idiot making a mockery out of everything and getting thanked for it by other idiots.

Old School, 97% of your "TON of thought" posts consist of five-word observations that aren't even amusing much less thought-provoking or humorous.

Lol. How are you liking the site Tom? Has it been a good 2 months?

Forum List

Back