Breaking News. Maxwell gets 20 years.

Just saw a news blurb. I will link the story in a moment. Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 year prison sentence.

Of course, Epstein got the death penalty. So, all things considered … not a bad day in court for her.

Of which she will probably only serve 7-8.
What a crock. This bitch is the one who did the dirty details of keeping Jeffery supplied with young girls.
In some ways - you can make a good argument that she was worse than him or at least just as bad.

Of which she will probably only serve 7-8.
What a crock. This bitch is the one who did the dirty details of keeping Jeffery supplied with young girls.
In some ways - you can make a good argument that she was worse than him or at least just as bad.
Why didn’t the prosecutors offer a plea deal if she named all the big name pedo elites she and Epstein serviced? I think I know why. Those big name elites are above the law. Isn’t justice wonderful in America?

I am going to say there is an excellent chance she will get suicided in short order.
I'm serious.
I doubt it now. She probably agreed not to spill the beans as long as they don’t suicide her. She’ll get out in a few years on good behavior and the media will be very quiet about it.

1656617477376.png

I doubt it now. She probably agreed not to spill the beans as long as they don’t suicide her. She’ll get out in a few years on good behavior and the media will be very quiet about it.
Doubt it.
What she knows is too damning to some very-very powerful people.
There is no way they are going to allow her to have all this knowledge and live.
In one interview she can create a Tsunami not seen in recent history.
She is as good as dead. It is going to happen.

Ghislaine Maxwell was just sentenced to 20 years for conspiring with Jeffrey Epstein to recruit and sexually abuse underage girls. She will likely get out earlier on good behavior.

Julian Assange faces 175 years in prison for exposing US war crimes.

Let that sink in.
Yeah, because Maxwell has the black book that Julian wishes he had to put on his old website…

Let that sink in!

Doubt it.
What she knows is too damning to some very-very powerful people.
There is no way they are going to allow her to have all this knowledge and live.
In one interview she can create a Tsunami not seen in recent history.
She is as good as dead. It is going to happen.
She’d be dead by now. She worked some kind of deal.

We'll see.
My money is on suicided
My guess is she saw what happened to Epstein, so she knew is couldn’t disclose the names of all the elite pedos to get a plea deal. They would have killed her as they did Jeffrey. She likely swung a deal with the elites saying she’d keep quiet, so don’t kill me.

Just my guess on the matter.

This was not a win for anyone other than those who committed the crimes of using her services. It seems she gets convicted of peddling underage girls to no one. How do you convict someone of something you didn't even prove happened?

And even if Epstein killed himself he was allowed to. I would have had a 24 hour guard watching him

This is another example why it doesn't bother me when things burn.

We'll see.
My money is on suicided
The mere fact that NONE of the elite pedos have been prosecuted tells us a lot. They have tremendous power since they apparently control the justice department, including the FBI. Plus no one in either political party has dared to demand an investigation. So, they must control them too. No one in the establishment media has exposed these people, other than Prince Andy. Only the independent media has researched this terrible event.

This was not a win for anyone other than those who committed the crimes of using her services. It seems she gets convicted of peddling underage girls to no one. How do you convict someone of something you didn't even prove happened?

And even if Epstein killed himself he was allowed to. I would have had a 24 hour guard watching him

This is another example why it doesn't bother me when things burn.
Agreed. They are claiming she peddled girls just to Epstein. This is laughable of course.

The mere fact that NONE of the elite pedos have been prosecuted tells us a lot. They have tremendous power since they apparently control the justice department, including the FBI. Plus no one in either political party has dared to demand an investigation. So, they must control them too. No one in the establishment media has exposed these people, other than Prince Andy. Only the independent media has researched this terrible event.
Agreed

Forum List

Back