BREAKING NEWS :CNN exclusive: Harry Reid endorses Hillary Clinton

Somewhere there's a tape of Harry doing Hillary...it's called Two for the Price of Nothing. Now where did I file it........

Key word super delegates! Fix is in. But then again who knows if she will even be the candidate. My bet is that the convention will be jury rigged for Biden, Al Gore, or another card carrying mainstream liberal as a result of the Hag's pending indictment. Funny how the cards play out, years ago the Hag was attempting to be involved in Nixon and Watergate investigation as a young attorney, apparently didn't learn much because now shes the target.

Key word super delegates! Fix is in. But then again who knows if she will even be the candidate. My bet is that the convention will be jury rigged for Biden, Al Gore, or another card carrying mainstream liberal as a result of the Hag's pending indictment. Funny how the cards play out, years ago the Hag was attempting to be involved in Nixon and Watergate investigation as a young attorney, apparently didn't learn much because now shes the target.

If that is your bet, what are you willing to wager?

Forum List

Back