Breaking News: 8 People Killed, Mostly Children In Florida.

Bell Florida Murder Suicide 5 Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com
Eight people, including six children have reportedly been killed in a horrific murder/suicide in Bell, Florida. WCJB reports that this has been called a “major shooting” by local authorities.
Stephanie Bechara with ABC Gainesville tweeted that the incident is related to teachers in the area. There has been no statement from theschool board.

#BREAKING: Just spoke to family member who says man killed daughter, 6 grandchildren in Bell, FL. #WFTV.

The children were from 3 months old to 10 yrs old. Just heartbreaking. How could a grandfather and father do such a thing??

Killed himself. Police had been called to the house before.

There is some sort of mass mental illness today. This is what happens in depraved minds.

My a terrible crime! My heart weeps for their friends and family. I hope they find peace in these awful times.

He had a previous record, but don't know what, other than he had served time.

He had a previous record for harming his children and grandchildren. The man was insane. Why was he on the streets? What compassionate mind felt that he had paid his debt and should be free? What was his family thinking by not dropping him in his tracks when he showed up at the door?

He killed his son in 2001.

The man was a convicted felon and had a record of violence and murder.

Which is why the background checks on gun sales loopholes need to be closed.

He had a previous record for harming his children and grandchildren. The man was insane. Why was he on the streets? What compassionate mind felt that he had paid his debt and should be free? What was his family thinking by not dropping him in his tracks when he showed up at the door?

It wasn't a compassionate mind.

It was the law.

He plead guilty and only got 3 years in prison.

Don Spirit pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in the fatal shooting of his 8-year-old son, Kyle, in a 2001 hunting accident. He was sentenced to three years in prison and was emotional about the shooting at his hearing.

Stop trying to put the blame where it doesn't belong.

The blame lies with the state of Florida, loopholes in background checks and don spirit.

Another responsible gun owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people. Cool. As the 2nd Amendment advocates would say: ho hum, things happen.

Another responsible gun owner goes nuts and kills a bunch of people. Cool. As the 2nd Amendment advocates would say: ho hum, things happen.
I'm surprised it took so many posts for one of you asshole choad guzzlers to make political hay.

I speak for the remaining friends and loved-ones of the deceased with a big hearty- go fuck yourself.

I'm surprised it took so many posts for one of you asshole choad guzzlers to make political hay.

I speak for the remaining friends and loved-ones of the deceased with a big hearty- go fuck yourself.
Your concern for the family after the fact means zero, less than zero as you are a gun advocate. You could care less about the results due to people who carry and own guns, go nuts, and kill people. You don't give a flying fuck as long as you don't lose your right to have guns. People like you, fanatics, are the very people who shouldn't have them. Your expressing concern for the family is empty, hypocritical, and just plain disgusting. Tell you what, those folks who were gunned down would not want an asshole gun nut like you speaking for them.

Last edited:
There is some sort of mass mental illness today. This is what happens in depraved minds.
irony at work : "I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good."- katzndogs
Oh my god. She's some freak alright.
yep this place is full of them.
I wonder if the ex boss's friends and family know she murdered him..?
a dumb place to admit to it ...

Forum List

Back