Breaking: N. Korea fires ballistic missile

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea has launched a ballistic missile from an area north of the country’s capital, Pyongyang, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported, citing the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff. “North Korea fired an unidentified missile from a site in the vicinity of Bukchang in Pyeongannam-do (South Pyeongan Province) early this morning,” the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement, according to Yonhap.

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ballistic missile
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether it fizzedled or not I have no clue i've not seen a word on that yet.

That needs to be shut down.

It's unbelievable the difference between the communist north where whole populations are starving and the ones who survive live under such an oppressive regime.

While the South Koreans enjoy productive lives and liberty under democratic and capitalist free enterprise.

The same people genetically and physically, but the two groups have radically different
statistics on longevity, health, physical and human development.

Oppressive regimes do not work. These go against human nature.
Why would anyone want to control all mgmt of people's lives and work through govt, knowing it's going to lead to this type of abuse of power?

It's unbelievable the difference between the communist north where whole populations are starving and the ones who survive live under such an oppressive regime.

While the South Koreans enjoy productive lives and liberty under democratic and capitalist free enterprise.

The same people genetically and physically, but the two groups have radically different

Why would anyone want to control all mgmt of people's lives and work through govt, knowing it's going to lead to this type of abuse of power?
Well you could ask Hillary. She wants it.

• Banned

Seems they are playing so many games that if they actually make an attack launch none of us will believe it is coming and stand where we are like fools LOL.

• Banned
North Korea has launched a ballistic missile from an area north of the country’s capital, Pyongyang, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency reported, citing the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff. “North Korea fired an unidentified missile from a site in the vicinity of Bukchang in Pyeongannam-do (South Pyeongan Province) early this morning,” the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement, according to Yonhap.

BREAKING NEWS: North Korea fires ballistic missile
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether it fizzedled or not I have no clue i've not seen a word on that yet.

CHINA WARNS: SITUATION WITH NORTH KOREA “AT A CRITICAL POINT”
Sec of State Tillerson: inaction would bring catastrophic consequences
China’s Foreign Minister suggested the situation with North Korea is “under great tension and at a critical point” after President Donald Trump warned of the possibility of a “major, major conflict” erupting over the rogue Communist nation’s nuclear and ballistic missile programs.
China Warns: Situation With North Korea “At A Critical Point”

South Korea is a mixed economy with regulations, laws and government investment.

I'll agree that capitalism is good as long as it is regulated.

• Banned
Heard the launch was a failure with a loss of the rocket and payload.

LMAO for this nit wit to launch so many missiles and they have all failed what a trip freaking talk about dip sticks.
Unless of course we are some how intercepting them. Making them fizzle out would be easy with their bs.

Yes I heard it got off the launchpad but broke up in flight still in North Korean airspace. I wonder how many scientists and engineers fat boy is executing with each failed launch?

If this puke were actually a problem then fucking sniper his ass. I guarantee our boys can do it practically without thinking.

Most of the world are complete pussies. Suck it up and deal since we don't have the balls to eliminate the "threat."

If this puke were actually a problem then fucking sniper his ass. I guarantee our boys can do it practically without thinking.

Most of the world are complete pussies. Suck it up and deal since we don't have the balls to eliminate the "threat."

Just how are you going to get close enough?

I'm quite confident that we have people on the "inside" already. Not to mention, snipers don't need to get close heh

I'm quite confident that we have people on the "inside" already. Not to mention, snipers don't need to get close heh

You watch too much TV!

You watch too much TV!

Naw, I barely even watch any TV. Our government spys on us and our allies, we have "listeners" who record conversations with all of them. They're willing to do it to average Joe's and you think we're /not/ implanted around this Kim guy? Do you think /everyone/ in NK is happy with Kim? I don't. And if there are unhappy people, then we have in's.

You watch too much TV!

Naw, I barely even watch any TV. Our government spys on us and our allies, we have "listeners" who record conversations with all of them. They're willing to do it to average Joe's and you think we're /not/ implanted around this Kim guy? Do you think /everyone/ in NK is happy with Kim? I don't. And if there are unhappy people, then we have in's.

If you don't watch TV, where do you get these nutty ideas?

Your comments belong in the "Conspiracy Theory" pages of this forum.

You watch too much TV!

If you don't watch TV, where do you get these nutty ideas?

Your comments belong in the "Conspiracy Theory" pages of this forum.

It's a conspiracy theory that our government, who we discovered not too long ago was intentionally spying on even our ALLIES, doesn't have a way to get to a foreign leader who is considered a de-facto enemy? I don't believe so.

Forum List

Back