BREAKING! Mysterious DoD Iran Attack Memo Does Not Exist and Is Not Part of Jack Smith Case Against Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And CBS is reporting this.

Watch til the end… very important. There is NO IRAN DOCUMENT! Trump was showing newspaper and magazine articles.

Jack Smith is going to have to produce this document, he can't, and he's scared shitless

Noose.jpg

This one isn't flying.

Everyone in America with an IQ over 5 knows that Milley is 100% for a US war with Iran and has been since he was 10 years old.

Milley is not the only one still in office trusted for this cause...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president (homO) deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president ("Catholic" Traitor Joe) to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies (ie hate hoax the assassination into a US war with Iran).

Watch til the end… very important. There is NO IRAN DOCUMENT! Trump was showing newspaper and magazine articles.

Jack Smith is going to have to produce this document, he can't, and he's scared shitless

That bunch at conservative treehouse are real idiots. You get all your information from them and Gateway Pundit.

Right. Jack Smith has 86 witnesses and none of them are Democrats. Only a fool would go to jail for Trump.
You mean to suggest that all the witnesses against Trump are Republicans and people who served with him and under him?

Wow!

So, based on that ^ contention, is it your claim that such a memo (as opposed to a newspaper or magazine article) did exist?

Have you seen it? What’s your source of information, punkin?
you need to refute the document exists. Your claim needs to be proven. We all know Trump changes his stories as often as he changes his adult diapers.

So, based on that ^ contention, is it your claim that such a memo (as opposed to a newspaper or magazine article) did exist?

Have you seen it? What’s your source of information, punkin?
quotes: “I don’t do things wrong, I do things right. I’m a legitimate person.” :auiqs.jpg:

Less than a week later, Trump was indicted and the charging document was made public. In it, the recording is quoted at length. The details of the initial CNN report were largely confirmed.

Much of the response in the moment centered on the indictment itself, for understandable reasons. Trump and his allies portrayed the entire thing as baseless and political, which was to be expected.

During an interview with Fox News’s Bret Baier, Trump was asked to explain the incident. After a bit of back-and-forth in which Trump tried to claim he was only saying he no longer had the power to declassify documents, he offered a new defense.

“There was no document. That was a massive amount of papers and everything else talking about Iran and other things,” Trump told Baier. “And it may have been held up or may not, but that was not a document. I didn’t have a document, per se. There was nothing to declassify. These were newspaper stories, magazine stories and articles.”

Then on Monday, CNN published the audio recording. The number of escape routes contracted dramatically.

Trump didn’t say he couldn’t declassify documents anymore; he said that he “could have declassified” the one at issue — indicating that it was still classified. The added information from the timing of the interactions, intonations and ambient sounds make very clear what was happening: Trump was showing something to the people with him, something he said was “secret information.”

“What did I say wrong with those recordings?” he said. “I didn’t even see the recording. All I know is I did nothing wrong. We had a lot of papers, a lot of papers stacked up. In fact, you could hear the rustle of the paper, and nobody said I did anything wrong other than the fake news, which, of course, is Fox, too.”

You’ll notice the internal contradiction here: he didn’t “see” the recording but is aware of the audible paper-rustling.

“I don’t do things wrong,” he added. “I do things right. I’m a legitimate person.”:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

/----/ Ya can't win them all.
iu

"We cannot link to CBS because we are having technical difficulties, so here's a right-wing website instead".

Where in this opinion piece does it say that the document doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back