BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

I don't get it, it was a gun free zone? Guns were outlawed there? You said if we outlaw guns, things like this won't happen, Franco hater dupe? Were you lying?
You don't get anything. In a country awash in guns, gun free zones are only a gesture of sanity. The GOP Wild Wild West...stupid.

The GOP Wild Wild West....

Oregon is part of the GOP Wild Wild West?
The whole country is.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

I don't get it, it was a gun free zone? Guns were outlawed there? You said if we outlaw guns, things like this won't happen, Franco hater dupe? Were you lying?
You don't get anything. In a country awash in guns, gun free zones are only a gesture of sanity. The GOP Wild Wild West...stupid.

The GOP Wild Wild West....

Oregon is part of the GOP Wild Wild West?
The whole country is.

RIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTTT....

You outlawed guns, and it didn't stop some crazed scumbag from going on a murderous rampage. So are you lying when you claim that stripping the civil rights of the law abiding is how to stop these shootings? Is it possible that you just want to crush civil rights and don't give a damn about victims, Franco hater dupe?
What guns were outlawed? Funny stuff!

No doubt another white person probably PO'd he didnt get a Pumpkin Spice Latte and said fuck the world

If only there had been more regulation, this tragedy would never had happened....
Or, if there were no such things as evil guns....
Imagine that....

Guns everywhere and no mental health system to speak of. Thanks New BS GOP. Insane party, insane country.
Ha...Youi libs made sure the law does not allow for scrutinizing mentally diseased people for what they might do.
Hence, the reason why you libs keep running away from the issue.

It's weird cuz Oregon is one of the most liberal states but they have open carry. I just looked up their gun laws.

I think liberals love guns too.
It's legal to conceal carry on campus in Oregon. Just heard this on TV.
20 injured.

guncontrolcard.jpg

When is everyone just going to admit that this country does not give a fuck about mass shootings?

Just say...Too bad people were killed and move on
Yes the downgrade of our society was influenced by the mass murdering of our babies daily. If you don't care if your own flesh and blood gets murdered by the choice of the mother. Then how can you care about the lives of strangers. Thanks liberals.

Right down the road from me.

Oregon state police: Reports of 10 dead at college

(CNN)Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

CNN's Sheena Jones and Jason Hanna contributed to this report.

Promoted Stories

10 Luxury Cars Under $35,000 That Are Worth Every PennyKelley Blue Book

Celebs you didn't know passed away: #17 is ShockingYour Daily Dish

Surprise! Fisherman Didn't Expect This! (Watch What…WebBrewed

What Two Lions Did Left These Tourists SpeechlessFuzzfix

Recommended by

More Promoted Stories

Dogs Breeds That Don't Take a Lot of Work PetBreeds

24-year-old pleads 'Not Guilty' in Costco elder abuse claim KFI AM 640

The 10 Best 3-Row Vehicles Kelley Blue Book

This Heroic Whale Rescue Will Leave You Gobsmacked Fuzzfix

You Won't Believe What These 31 Bond Girls Look Like Now!! Your Daily Dish

The 20 Most INSANE Wedding Dresses Of All Time LittleBudha.com

More from CNN

Derrick Rose: I didn't rape ex-girlfriend

H&M's latest look: Hijab-wearing Muslim model stirs debate

New Jersey high school quarterback dies after leaving game with injury

Iran's Khamenei threatens 'harsh' retaliation over Hajj stampede at Mina

Medical examiner: We now know how Bobbi Kristina Brown died

Family: Ahmed Mohamed, clock-making teen, transferring to another school

Recommended by

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block; border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">

"" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px auto 25px; display: inline-block;">

More Top Stories

Oregon shooting: Initial reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College - CNN.com
NOT AGAIN!!!! :eusa_wall:

Forum List

Back