BREAKING: Mass school shooting multiple victims

He'll undoubtedly turn out to be on some type of antipsychotic drugs and we'll find out he's had mental issues for years, but can't lock him away where he needs to be.

It's always gonna be a crazy guy who does this sort of thing. If it's a sane person it'd have been something done in the military.

Military mass shooters = sane

Civilian mass shooters = mentally ill

Nah, just another liberal acting out. Libs shouldn't own anything more deadly than a butter knife.

That's probably still pushing it. I think they should all be in prison.

Besides they'd be happier there. Everything is free, everyone is equal, only the authorities have guns and it's racially diverse.

Dont forget the homo sex.

It's weird cuz Oregon is one of the most liberal states but they have open carry. I just looked up their gun laws.

I think liberals love guns too.

Yep, and until just earlier this year now that the Dims finally have their perfect storm of a super majority here, they are coming out with restrictions.
Until now, in Oregon you could pretty much do as you choose as far as gun rights go.

Your NRA/GOP perfect world.

I don't get it, it was a gun free zone? Guns were outlawed there? You said if we outlaw guns, things like this won't happen, Franco hater dupe? Were you lying?
You don't get anything. In a country awash in guns, gun free zones are only a gesture of sanity. The GOP Wild Wild West...stupid.

It's always gonna be a crazy guy who does this sort of thing. If it's a sane person it'd have been something done in the military.

Civilian mass shooters = mentally ill[/QUOTE]

Have to go to graduate school to learn to say such stupid stuff.

This again?

Does anyone really care anymore? People get shot...it is the price we pay for our second amendment rights

Lets just ignore it, say there is nothing we can do about it and then wait for the next one

I don't get it, it was a gun free zone? Guns were outlawed there? You said if we outlaw guns, things like this won't happen, Franco hater dupe? Were you lying?
You don't get anything. In a country awash in guns, gun free zones are only a gesture of sanity. The GOP Wild Wild West...stupid.
No, you don't get it. We have been "awash" with guns from day one. Liberals have infected society with their diseased thinking and this is one of the results. Guns do what they've always done.

The GOP Wild Wild West....

Oregon is part of the GOP Wild Wild West?

You outlawed guns, and it didn't stop some crazed scumbag from going on a murderous rampage. So are you lying when you claim that stripping the civil rights of the law abiding is how to stop these shootings? Is it possible that you just want to crush civil rights and don't give a damn about victims, Franco hater dupe?

Civilian mass shooters = mentally ill

Have to go to graduate school to learn to say such stupid stuff.[/QUOTE]

Was and remain smart enough to have skipped college. :)

Forum List

Back