Breaking: machete attack in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are free to stop trolling this thread anytime you want.
Inquiring about your well being is not trolling. What you and your buddy Daws101 do is trolling. Please do not project yourself to others.

i am not the topic here, is that so hard to understand for you?
If a friendly off topic inquiry bothers you, then I see your protest and I won't give a shit about your well being. Is that satisfactory for you?
your pretend concern for me, and for germans is noted. and treated as deserved.

From everything I can find they haven't said much since their initial statements, other than an official brought him up at the Ansbach press conference and stated he, along with the bomber had both passed security checks. It is known he had been arrested previously for physical attacks.

He killed the pregnant Polish lady during the attack, and injured 5 others, though originally it was thought to be 3. He also attacked some people in a car, injuring them blowing out the windows and attacking them with the cleaver.

Way to willfully misinterpret what I said.
It makes no difference if terrorists are there or not.
Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

Up to 18 months, even one month ago, one never heard of these types of incidents in Germany.

Why the sudden phenomena, one should be asking.

Why now?
Why not?

Why not what?
I ask you first.
askED!!

Greg

Sure it does...9 shot, 1 hacked with machete, 1 dead in the past week alone not mentioning the wounded/maimed. That's 11 more dead people than Germans would have done on their own, no? Apparently, human lives, or maybe just German lives do not matter to you.

Up to 18 months, even one month ago, one never heard of these types of incidents in Germany.

Why now?
Why not?

Why not what?
I ask you first.
askED!!

Greg
another typo Nazi.
that's probably your best quality.

Why now?
Why not?

Why not what?
I ask you first.
askED!!

Greg
another typo Nazi.

You make no sense nor understand even what a "typo" is. You appear to be illiterate!!

Greg

From everything I can find they haven't said much since their initial statements, other than an official brought him up at the Ansbach press conference and stated he, along with the bomber had both passed security checks. It is known he had been arrested previously for physical attacks.

He killed the pregnant Polish lady during the attack, and injured 5 others, though originally it was thought to be 3. He also attacked some people in a car, injuring them blowing out the windows and attacking them with the cleaver.
another typo Nazi.

You make no sense nor understand even what a "typo" is. You appear to be illiterate!!

Greg
yep you best quality ,
too chicken shit even to engage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back