Breaking: LA Ex Cop on killing spree happening now

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
IRVINE, CA (KCAL/KCBS /CNN) - Police in Los Angeles have named the suspect in a double homicide.

Christopher Dorner, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer, is likely armed and dangerous, authorities said Wednesday.

Dorner is suspected of fatally shooting the daughter of retired LAPD officer Randy Quan and her fiancé.

Police say Dorner implicated himself in a long, rambling, often angry 20-page manifesto.

WBRC NEWS

It's more than a double homicide. He's shot two cops and one is dead. His goal is to kill cops and their families.

His beef is that he lied, his lies were discovered and he was fired. I'm sure that he fully expected that his false statements would not be used against him.

He has killed three people so far claims he will kill everyone responsible for him being fired from LA police department. He is driving a dark gray pick up truck.

3230BDCD-5DBB-40EE-9CF4-8ECF15AA805E-99-000002AAAB1EFD12.jpg

Cops are all over Los Angeles, San Diego where Dorner is believed to have stolen a boat yet was unable to get it running. His wallet found at Limburgh Airport in San Diego.

He has already killed 1 cop 1 female and 1 male.

The female is daughter of fellow officer.

The police have shot two innocent people believing them to be doner because of the truck they were driving.

Last edited:
If he's going to kill the people responsible for his being fired, he has to off himself first because he was the one who lied.

This is ENTITLEMENT taken to its logical end. He was entitled to that job as police officer. That he was not qualified is not even a consideration. He was entitled. He was cheated of his entitlement. Of course this pretty much confirmes that he was never qualified, but that again, is beside the point.

LA police shoot innocent people in ex-cop manhunt
'We're trying to capture him'
Updated: Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 12:24 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 07 Feb 2013, 7:55 AM EST

SHAYA TAYEFE MOHAJER,Associated Press
TAMI ABDOLLAH,Associated Press
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say officers guarding a target in an ex-officer's manifesto shot and wounded multiple people in Torrance who were in a pickup.

LA police Lt. Andrew Neiman says the officers were deployed in response to Christopher Dorner's written threats to department officials in a rambling 14-page manifesto.

Authorities say Dorner has implicated himself in the killing of two people in Irvine over the weekend. He's also the suspect in the overnight killing of a police officer and critical wounding of another cop.

Police did not say how seriously the people in Torrance were injured.

THIS IS A NEWS UPDATE. Our earlier report appears below:

LA police shoot innocent people in ex-cop manhunt

This man obviously has no grasp of reality what so ever, I guess he should have continued to exist in his own perfect world of Pony's and fairness for all.
All I got to say is he needs to realize that Whitey is in charge, and then shoot himself.

All I got to say is he needs to realize that Whitey is in charge,

Not in LA. I'm pretty sure the police commissioner and any board overseeing the police all report to and/or are appointed by the mayor. In LA, that's Antonio Villaraigosa, hardly a 'whitey'.

and then shoot himself.

That works for me.

If he's going to kill the people responsible for his being fired, he has to off himself first because he was the one who lied.

This is ENTITLEMENT taken to its logical end. He was entitled to that job as police officer. That he was not qualified is not even a consideration. He was entitled. He was cheated of his entitlement. Of course this pretty much confirmes that he was never qualified, but that again, is beside the point.

I haven't met many cops who don't have a sense of entitlement. It has nothing to do with skin color.

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

does this guy post here? If so, turn yourself in!

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

This crazed veteran and hero and first responder is ranting about 'liberty1'

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

The police have shot two innocent people believing them to be doner because of the truck they were driving.

Just more proof that police should not have guns. Only citizens should be armed. Armed Citizens Make Fewer Mistakes Than Police. Police shoot innocent people over 550% more often than armed civilians do even though armed citizens shoot 250% more criminals than police. Civilians are there when the crime or altercation began & know who the bad guy is. Police have no clue when they finally arrive on scene & end up shooting the wrong person. Police often live on the edge, they naturally tend to shoot first and ask questions later. The Supreme Court has ruled consistently that the police are not required to protect you. You have to protect yourself.

he is like you

He is nothing like me, he is a coward, killing someones family members because they are an easier target, not only is he a coward, he is lazy, he needs to take up his problems with the people directly involved.

you need to pay more attention to things you are commenting on,....he is going after people who he says harmed him.

:cuckoo:

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

does this guy post here? If so, turn yourself in!

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

This crazed veteran and hero and first responder is ranting about 'liberty1'

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

The LUNATIC FRINGE speaks out!

Hopefully, YOU don't own any firearms. Based on your mental instability, I would limit you to plastic utensils to eat with and a bicycle for transportation.

Forum List

Back