Breaking: LA Ex Cop on killing spree happening now

If he's going to kill the people responsible for his being fired, he has to off himself first because he was the one who lied.

This is ENTITLEMENT taken to its logical end. He was entitled to that job as police officer. That he was not qualified is not even a consideration. He was entitled. He was cheated of his entitlement. Of course this pretty much confirmes that he was never qualified, but that again, is beside the point.

I haven't met many cops who don't have a sense of entitlement. It has nothing to do with skin color.

Gads you are a hoot. You saw the word BLACK in my post didn't you?

True cops have a sense of entitlement. Not many think they are entitled to be cops. This guy did. Do you think that sense of special entitlement came from his being black? Actually you do because you thought that was what I meant.

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

does this guy post here? If so, turn yourself in!

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

This crazed veteran and hero and first responder is ranting about 'liberty1'

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

The LUNATIC FRINGE speaks out!

Yes they do and this US Combat Veteran, First Responder, and American hero who is spouting off about the 'tree of liberty' is very much like the Lunatic Fringe right here @ USMB

You know what, I hope he doesn't die, I hope they capture him ALIVE, just like the Fort Hood shooter, paralyzed from the chest down, pissing and shitting in a diaper IN a wheelchair, IN PRISON, for the rest of his days.

Last edited:
You can read the manifesto here;

Manhunt - KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio

This is the truck he was last seen in.

CACDAEF6-5484-4CE9-BBD2-A4043E386110-99-000002B49E9D8294.jpg

This appears to be racially motivated.

You know what, I hope he doesn't die, I hope they capture him ALIVE, just like the Fort Hood shooter, paralyzed from the chest down, pissing and shitting in a diaper IN a wheelchair for the rest of his days.

what an idiot....people who live like that....some of them post here...they have very fulfilling lives

:eusa_angel:

he is like you

He is nothing like me, he is a coward, killing someones family members because they are an easier target, not only is he a coward, he is lazy, he needs to take up his problems with the people directly involved.

you need to pay more attention to things you are commenting on,....he is going after people who he says harmed him.

:cuckoo:

If you read the manifesto he is going after people who kicked black people during arrests and who called him the "n" word and were not punished for their actions.

He has been beating up kids in school from the time he was young for calling him the "n" word.

Armed Crazed Combat Veteran and ex Cop, ranting and raving about Liberty, like many people here do...on the loose. He has a manifesto online....crazed gun man rants about assault weapons ban..."tree of liberty must be..."

Manhunt!!!
The Latest : UPDATE: Police seek Ex-LAPD officer Dorner in Riverside police shootings; 1 dead, manhunt underway in Southern California | 89.3 KPCC

see what happens when nuts with guns and a grudge mistakenly believe the kind of crap Tea Party whackos, Occupy Anarchists and other misfits like Rand and Ron Paul followers spout?..

The LUNATIC FRINGE speaks out!

Yes they do and this US Combat Veteran, First Responder, and American hero who is spouting off about the 'tree of liberty' is very much like the Lunatic Fringe right here @ USMB

You say 'tree of liberty' like you have a problem with Thomas Jefferson. Is that true?

Damn, he likes Tebowing, that's gotta hurt. What a loon....how the hell was he allowed to own weapons.

I believe they issue police weapons. So, the government gave him weapons on many, many occasions. Makes ya think huh?
Somehow I don't imagine you get to keep them after you're fired.

Damn, he likes Tebowing, that's gotta hurt. What a loon....how the hell was he allowed to own weapons.

I believe they issue police weapons. So, the government gave him weapons on many, many occasions. Makes ya think huh?
Somehow I don't imagine you get to keep them after you're fired.

I'm not familiar with their policies. Some places make you buy your own duty weapon, some issue you theirs. But, even if he bought it on his own while he was a cop, they get discounts not questions.

He has a manifesto online....he is like you...he is :cuckoo: about 'liberty!' and he is armed,,,he is a combat veteran and an ex cop.. America's hero

Actually, that isn't at all what his manifesto talks about - as usual you're lying to attack those who cling to the Constitution.

{"I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders. I know I will be vilified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy, but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. . . .

"You're going to see what a whistle blower can do when you take everything from him -- especially his name. . . .

"When the truth comes out, the killing stops. The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence publicly."}

Ex-LAPD officer: Killings "a necessary evil" - CBS News

So, you're a fucking liar Dainty, but you serve the Khmer Rouge - a man has GOT to have priorities..

all these ex-military and ex-law enforcement with mental issues are walking around armed

wtf is wrong with this picture?

In the Liberal mind, it's plainly obvious... We need to take guns out of the hands of cops.

If Misty's manifesto link is for real, he appears to be making a statement in favor of gun control.

Totally nuts.

all these ex-military and ex-law enforcement with mental issues are walking around armed

wtf is wrong with this picture?

I know, it totally makes you wet yourself doesn't it. So scary! :eek:

Manhunt!!!

That's why you need non nuts with guns (who outnumber the nutcases BTW) to deal with them. It's a shame all of you want to disarm the good people to let the asshats like this nimrod kill without fear.

If Misty's manifesto link is for real, he appears to be making a statement in favor of gun control.

Totally nuts.

From my skimming of the his manifesto, it clearly doesn't sound like he's the guy Dante is trying to make him out to be. He sounds for the most part like a guy that's sick of all the discrimination against blacks in the LA police dept. Whether that's real or in his mind is up for discussion. But that's what it sounded like to me.

Forum List

Back