Breaking! Judge Hands Alvin Bragg a Major Defeat in His Lawsuit Against Jim Jordan

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yep! Bragg's case is becoming unravelled.

If Bragg's case was so deficient, she should have dismissed it altogether, which she didn't do. I wonder why.

Pure Gold: Judge Delivers Bragg a Serious Smackdown in Denying His Order​

Sure sounds like Bragg is desperate not to have them speak with Pomerantz, who can offer them a lot of insight into the evolution and possibly the political nature of the effort against former President Donald Trump.

As I reported last week, the judge in the matter. U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil, declined Bragg’s request. As I observed at the time, the judge noted that Bragg didn’t even provide documents he should have to support his cause, including that “subpoena purportedly served on Mr. Pomerantz” as well as the “Declaration of Theodore J. Boutrous, Jr.,” which is mentioned in Bragg’s moving papers.

But if the judge chided him last week, noting the things that he didn’t file, she truly gave him a smackdown in the order that she entered on Wednesday. I’ve included some fun comments from Prof. Margot Cleveland.

Forum List

Back