BREAKING: John McCain's longtime speechwriter and confidant Mark Salter wrote Cassidy Hutchinson's new "tell-all" book on Trump, "Enough"

We aren't a democracy. The word democracy isn't in the Constitution.

Also: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands ...

Okay...

1695868192800.png

Well what do you know? An anti-Trump McCain stooge wrote her book. This is no different than Obama having a ghostwriter fir his book when he first came on the scene out of nowhere.

He co-wrote it. So what? Funny how all of Trump's former confidants who wrote books all described him as a deranged, self dealing criminal lowlife who belongs nowhere near the W.H. EVER again.

that cripple helped hatch the russia hoax and ruin trump's presidency

I don't agree with "ruined trumps presidency"...Trump got plenty done...including exposing the deep sate to all of us with eyes to see and ears to hear!

But yes...he DID make things difficult.

I remember when traitor mccain was called out for the steele dossier...and he responded "I just did what any good shitizen would do".

If I listen closely...I can hear him screaming from hell as he burns. The sound warms my cockles :D

And that particular poster, once again, reliably meets America's expectation ---and experience ---about the fluency and language skills of MAGA-world.
Poster 2-iron is MAGA.
MAGA is 2-iron.

MAGA appeals to that type.
It's sad. Such hurts America.

Hey, he's just telling it like he sees it.

I get that it makes you feel uncomfortable. Why don't you call Whoopi Goldberg and see if she can find a safe space for you.

So McCain is still getting in a jab or two from the grave because Trump couldn't stop himself from demeaning McCain's service in the military.

Forum List

Back