Breaking! Joe Biden Has Yet to Be Interviewed by the Special Counsel Investigating His Stolen Classified Documents

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Incredible. The rule of law is in complete shambles.

What's your point. I just did a search on "trump interviewed by special counsel on documents" and did not find anything. I don't think the special counsel has gotten past his lawyers, has he?

Breaking! Trump was never interviewed and you couldn't give any shit because you are just a conspiracy peddling tribalist.

No it is not. It may not be necessary. Biden did not put labels on each piece of information. He likely had other people examining the documents. The rule of law is fine. It is your warped interpretation that is in complete shambles.

Why haven't ARMED FBI raided the multiple locations Biden had CLASSIFIED docs scattered across??? Why hasn't the FBI interrogated Biden to document all the people over the decades who may have gained access to the classified docs?? Why isn't criminal Biden behind bars??

Merritless Gestapoland appointed a hack so he could say we can't comment, then told the hack to do nothing.

Prove me wrong, Bidenista Cultist Clowns.

Merritless Gestapoland appointed a hack so he could say we can't comment, then told the hack to do nothing.

Prove me wrong, Bidenista Cultist Clowns.

It is garbage like you that want to turn the DOJ into a gestapo to go after your political enemies.

Forum List

Back