Breaking: It's Official--Hillary Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes

And? You think we find that to be a problem?

Revelations are coming out that you didn't expect and don't like and now you've gone full
xxxx mode with all your bullshit about conservatives being "scared" of Hillary and other garbage such as we're still talking about Hillary all these months later. The investigation that YOU wanted is providing yet further evidence that Hillary is a lying, corrupt crook. You have nothing but hyperbole in response to all of this. Instead of being honest and objective, you've gone full xxxx mode, which is perfectly fine with me. I certainly don't expect honest and objectivity from useful idiots like yourself. Now, get back to licking Hillary's skanky snatch. LOL.

Please do not try and bypass the word filter.

HEADS UP

Last edited by a moderator:
If all the Liberal Pukes here are so positive about The Witch's innocence, will they all go to Congress to present their evidence during the hearings? Or will they slither back under their rocks with their head up their buttocks?

After all, they get their evidence from a trusted source.

This from a Trumpette who believes Trump & Bannon & Limbaugh.

How dare any Trump supporter bitch about any source.

Wow! What a brilliant response! Pulitzer worthy! See you at the hearings.

I went back & read your post to which I replied.

That was such a great piece of literature. You packed it full of facts & presented references.

You listed all the proof you had. And those sources.....wow Just wow. The best minds in America. You know you are right when Trump agrees with you. His record is just untouchable.

Uh oh!

I did! I did! I did taw a dumbass!

You asswipes masterbating over investigations for years & they found NOTHING.

What do you mean they found "nothing"? Hillary transmitted classified material in blatant violation of federal law and the corrupt potus, the corrupt AG and the corrupt FBI Director all let her skate. "Found nothing". LOL. GTFO!

So, what’s your excuse for talking about her imminent arrest for the last 25 years? Dipshit?

Where did I talk about her "imminent arrest", xxxx Lying fucking libtards are a dime-a-dozen in this place. Unfucking believable.

Please stop bypassing the word filter.

K9Buck

HEADS UP

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Gregg Jarrett?
Gregg Jarrett - Wikipedia
In the context of possible collusion between the Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government, Jarrett has said that any such collusion would not be a crime: "Collusion is not a crime. Only in antitrust law. You can collude all you want with a foreign government in an election. There is no such statute."[7][8] According to PolitiFact, the statement is false, "Three prominent election law scholars said there are at least four laws that would prohibit the sort of activities under investigation, whether those laws mention collusion or not. Jarrett’s focus on a single word fails to reflect the reach of the criminal code."[7]

Jarrett has said that former FBI Director James Comey may have broken the law by releasing a memo to press wherein Comey recounted a conversation with President Trump where Trump requested that Comey end the investigation into Michael T. Flynn.[9]According to University of Texas School of Law professor Bobby Chesney, Jarrett's assertion is "nonsense".[9] University of Georgia law professor Diane Marie Amann also refuted Jarrett's assertion.[10]

On 3 August 2017, Jarrett called for a grand jury for Hillary Clinton over her email controversy.[11] A day later, when a grand jury was impanelled by special counsel Robert Mueller in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, Jarrett said that grand juries were an "undemocratic farce".[11]

If Trump gave Putin control of 20% of the US uranium reserves, would the Progs have said anything?

If Trump gave Putin control of 20% of the US uranium reserves, would the Progs have said anything?
Nope.

Facts thus far...Clinton was not in a position to affect thst deal for one.

For another the uranium wont and cant leave the US.

This has been debunked so many times.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
oh, we know this line. it is old. you need a new one. see now there is evidence. especially now that the gag order was removed from the FBI source. ooppps.

She could be found guilty of many crimes, with indisputable evidence, and her followers would STILL insist she is innocent.

Its amazing.

She could be found guilty of many crimes, with indisputable evidence, and her followers would STILL insist she is innocent.

Its amazing.

Useful idiots. All of them. And not an honest one in the bunch.

Nope.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
oh, we know this line. it is old. you need a new one. see now there is evidence. especially now that the gag order was removed from the FBI source. oop pps.

Gag order? That is what is so hysterical. You make it sound like there was some massive conspiracy to silence this guy when the facts are wuite different. He signed standard confidentiality agreements that are required for his job and they could not be removed until his undercover job was done and the particular investigation completed.

If there is anything to investigate do so. I will take the same position i have with the investigation over Russian meddling. But it seems on the surface to be more partisan witch hunting and attempts to deflect from the larger investigation thst is QUIETLY and proffessionally continuing.

Its amazing.
You cut yourself with that double edged sword — her detractors insist she’s guilty despite her never being charged with a crime.

Nope.

oh, we know this line. it is old. you need a new one. see now there is evidence. especially now that the gag order was removed from the FBI source. oop pps.

Gag order? That is what is so hysterical. You make it sound like there was some massive conspiracy to silence this guy when the facts are wuite different. He signed standard confidentiality agreements that are required for his job and they could not be removed until his undercover job was done and the particular investigation completed.

If there is anything to investigate do so. I will take the same position i have with the investigation over Russian meddling. But it seems on the surface to be more partisan witch hunting and attempts to deflect from the larger investigation thst is QUIETLY and proffessionally continuing.
well there is something actually visible at this moment and names are being used. and Evidence is in the public. so yeah, it's a bigger deal than a 17 month nothing burger on trump.

Its amazing.
You cut yourself with that double edged sword — her detractors insist she’s guilty despite her never being charged with a crime.

She committed a crime...and skated. Anyone else would have been in prison.

Nope.

well there is something actually visible at this moment and names are being used. and Evidence is in the public. so yeah, it's a bigger deal than a 17 month nothing burger on trump.

Isn't it funny watching them spin and spew all their bullshit?

Forum List

Back