BREAKING! Investigators Have Evidence Biden as VP Shared Classified National Defense Info – Including Briefings on US Troops & NATO Cables with Hunter

Same old bullshit from the leftards.

They want everyone to be able to vote, even illegals and children.

Because they can win any other way
Only people who are registered to vote...vote. Whether that's in person or by mail. There is no massive voter fraud. Red and blue states take their election integrity seriously.

People who believe that undocumented immigrants, children, dead people vote, people who believe in ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing.....shouldn't be allowed to vote...ever again. :)

Only people who are registered to vote...vote. Whether that's in person or by mail. There is no massive voter fraud. Red and blue states take their election integrity seriously.

People who believe that undocumented immigrants, children, dead people vote, people who believe in ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing.....shouldn't be allowed to vote...ever again. :)
You have no idea. You're not on the ground. All you know is what CNN tells you.

They won't tell you we just put a monkey wrench into your college scam. You won't be able to buy college student votes any more. That's 2 million votes you just lost.

You have no idea. You're not on the ground. All you know is what CNN tells you.

They won't tell you we just put a monkey wrench into your college scam. You won't be able to buy college student votes any more. That's 2 million votes you just lost.
YOU didn't do anything. The Supreme Court did. And it just so happens on this particular ruling, I agree with them.
But the overall effect????...You live in an alt-right fever dream if you think young people, women, and minorities aren't going to come out and vote against Republicans in 2024...cause..they will. :)

YOU didn't do anything. The Supreme Court did. And it just so happens on this particular ruling, I agree with them.

lol

You have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Like I said, you're not on the ground.

But the overall effect????...You live in an alt-right fever dream if you think young people, women, and minorities aren't going to come out and vote against Republicans in 2024...cause..they will. :)

lol !!!

The day is young, pal.

$9 milk will be 25 by next year.

Think I'm kidding?

By this time next year, the country wont be able to get rid of the leftards fast enough.

lol

You have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Like I said, you're not on the ground.

lol !!!

The day is young, pal.

$9 milk will be 25 by next year.

Think I'm kidding?

By this time next year, the country wont be able to get rid of the leftards fast enough.
You live in delusion land...but that's true of most people on the right.

I'm on the ground...and I know we outnumber you. Sleep on that over the next 1.5 years. :)

Jesus, I just posted it before you replied....This is why talking with you trolls is a waste of time....Just continue with your pre planned narratives....
Oh yea. I read parts of that days ago. Not even RW news pretended Biden did anything wrong. I thought you were talking about the tapes. Hard to keep up with you guys.

How many gatewaypundit "bombshells" have resulted in nothing? What makes you think this one will be different?

They know how to keep you guys clicking on their links, don't they?

Oh yea. I read parts of that days ago. Not even RW news pretended Biden did anything wrong. I thought you were talking about the tapes. Hard to keep up with you guys.
Oh, you read parts of it eh? Proves my point, you shut your eyes to anything that implicates your dottering fool in the WH...

Forum List

Back