BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

Pass a bill in the House today to IMPEACH all Democrats for allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border and kill 200,000 Americans.
Democrats = WEF

If you want to know what Democrats will do next and what their goals are, just watch their masters in Devos.

Pass a bill in the House today to IMPEACH all Democrats for allowing millions of illegals to pour across our border and kill 200,000 Americans.
You reckon thats a good idea, when the House is controlled by Republicans?

The American voters are going to give them their just reward come November OP.

Just stand back and stand by.

A mexican paid for wall was his only policy and he lied about it.
Lied like a fucking liar. WTF did he do for 4 years ? Why is it different this time ?

Wrong. Educate yourself. Trump made agreements with Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador... it was meant to detur more people from coming here and was begining to work before Biden came in and reversed everything.
Trump began wall construction.. made it clear to Immigrants that you needed to come here the right way or it would be difficult. Biden on the other hand, welcomed anyone and everyone... now he is scrambling at the 11th hour, FINALLY admitig there is even a problem..
Optics mean a lot and is part of what either invites illegal aliens to come here, or makes them think twice. Trump was very good at that.. Biden sucks, which is why Putin also was not afraid to invade Ukraine. Iran is also not afraid of Biden and has ignored his threats to retaliate against them, which is why you will see more ships attacked.
You all over there in Brtian should have learned from your past mistakes. Apeasement never works, it only invites more disrespect and abuse. We have illegal aliens coming here now openly DEMANDING us to take care of them and give them jobs.. simply because they are migrants.. Never mind we are a country with a legal immigration system.
Why do I have a friend who is a single mother of one and has had her food stamps reduced to $4.00 a month.... when we are welcoming millions of people who snub their noses at us.. and end up with housing , jobs and medical benefits? Our government has no right or reason to not protect our border, and then turn around and give our resources to someone else. Its not what they were elected for. They were elected to be representatives of AMERICAN citizens.. I realize you hate that fact, as you look down on Americans.

Wrong. Educate yourself. Trump made agreements with Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador... it was meant to detur more people from coming here and was begining to work before Biden came in and reversed everything.
Trump began wall construction.. made it clear to Immigrants that you needed to come here the right way or it would be difficult. Biden on the other hand, welcomed anyone and everyone... now he is scrambling at the 11th hour, FINALLY admitig there is even a problem..
Optics mean a lot and is part of what either invites illegal aliens to come here, or makes them think twice. Trump was very good at that.. Biden sucks, which is why Putin also was not afraid to invade Ukraine. Iran is also not afraid of Biden and has ignored his threats to retaliate against them, which is why you will see more ships attacked.
You all over there in Brtian should have learned from your past mistakes. Apeasement never works, it only invites more disrespect and abuse. We have illegal aliens coming here now openly DEMANDING us to take care of them and give them jobs.. simply because they are migrants.. Never mind we are a country with a legal immigration system.
Why do I have a friend who is a single mother of one and has had her food stamps reduced to $4.00 a month.... when we are welcoming millions of people who snub their noses at us.. and end up with housing , jobs and medical benefits? Our government has no right or reason to not protect our border, and then turn around and give our resources to someone else. Its not what they were elected for. They were elected to be representatives of AMERICAN citizens.. I realize you hate that fact, as you look down on Americans.

Tommy Tainant lives in a country with no Mexicans at all. He's never even seen one in person.

The little bald munchkin is a liar. He lies about the law. He lies about the facts of illegal immigration. All he needs to do is to enforce existing law with the zeal and vigor his position requires. But he does not, which means the WH does not want him to.

Yet the chart shows Trump had a problem with immigration despite your statement...

"Weird how Trump didn't seem to have this problem."
Trump didn't have any problems near what we're having now at the border.

Where is the wall paid for by mexico ?
You people are fucking pathetic.

Trump didn't have any problems near what we're having now at the border.
It was getting bad in a quick hurry until COVID hit.

I wonder what policies of Obama's Trump removed or created that caused the sudden spike?

What a waste of time but what the fuck else do they have to do?

Everything Congress does is a waste of time, and money, but they have to do something.

gnhk7nVeWUXLxN6hJ7CEz.jpg

Both parties are to blame.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Trump wants to fix it, but can't get enough help from politicians of both sides.
That's what all politicians say.

Trump could have pushed for legislation during his first two years when Republicans controlled the house and senate, but he did not. This isn't necessarily his fault, as it is up to Congress to legislate, but considering his near absolute control of republican legislators I wonder why he didn't do more to push the issue?

It was getting bad in a quick hurry until COVID hit.

I wonder what policies of Obama's Trump removed or created that caused the sudden spike?
The sudden spike began when Biden took over and basically invited South America to come on in. Nice try.

Forum List

Back