BREAKING: House Republicans to Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas Over Border Crisis

It's about cotton pickin time to impeach of this anti-White Cuban national who's hell bent on destroying the country through this invasion of third worlders, like himself. This is why we should have nothing but pure American natural born Citizens born of US Citizen parents elected to office.

Excellent. I look forward to seeing the evidence and the trial.:up:

This baffles me. They have an election in November and currently have nothing to show for their efforts.

They are impeaching Biden on zero evidence and now they are intent on impeaching Matorkas because he isnt stopping enough mexicans.

But these same people are refusing him the tools to do the job. How can they blame him when it is the GOP denying funding ?

It just looks like they have no ideas and nothing to do. Who elects these nutters ?
Yes, it baffles me too why this has taken so long. Myorkas won't even follow federal laws. He is supposed to head homeland security and instead he stands at the border waving people to come in.

Wont putin allow you to give Ukraine some money ?
Do the GOP have a sane policy on the border ?
Trump had 4 years to sort it and Mexico was paying for it ? Impeach him.

WEVE given Ukraine support and will continue to. So has the rest of the free world. When it comes to the U.S. border and funding, that bill should not be tied to something in Europe. It's a separate issue and should be a stand alone bill.
If Biden had been tough in the beginning, instead of encouraging Putin who thought we would just watch from the sidelines, that invasion never would have happened in the first place. Think of all those lives lost.

Trump had made progress, Biden immediately began reversing everything his first day in office. Who th efuck cares if Trump never got Mexico to pay for the wall? only ankle biters who have noting to offer except complaining.. thats who. Aim high and if you fail, at least you have tried and made progress in the right direction. Thats what Trump did.
Why you complain about things you dont even know about or understand is beyond me.

Wont putin allow you to give Ukraine some money ?
Do the GOP have a sane policy on the border ?
Trump had 4 years to sort it and Mexico was paying for it ? Impeach him.
He has a point on the Ukraine spending Tommy.

All just window dressing anyway on account of Americ'a impeachment gong show scam is ineffective.

Did you miss the part about Biden's phony parole for Illegals? It's a laughable joke.

What is phoney about deterring amnesty claims under laws Congress refuses to address?

Did you noy know that most illegals do not cross the border legally?

“Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. § 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.

I am not surprised. Employers keep hiring them so they keep coming. Red states governors even incentivise crossing by providing goodie bags and free rides to other states providing even more job opportunities.

Did you not know that the phone app used by Biden to encourage illegals has nothing to do with amnesty?

“CBP One also has muddled the asylum process. At no point does the app ask users “Are you seeking asylum?” Those arriving for the CBP One appointments are given no interviews and asked no questions about vulnerabilities they listed in the app or about why they’re seeking asylum in the U.S.—they’re simply released into the country on official parole.”
Yes it does.

This baffles me. They have an election in November and currently have nothing to show for their efforts.

They are impeaching Biden on zero evidence and now they are intent on impeaching Matorkas because he isnt stopping enough mexicans.

But these same people are refusing him the tools to do the job. How can they blame him when it is the GOP denying funding ?

It just looks like they have no ideas and nothing to do. Who elects these nutters ?
We all welcome the careful laying out of their extensive evidence in public hearing and legal submission of evidence.

Weird how Trump didn't seem to have this problem. Why do you think that is?
He didn't? He had way more immigration then Obama had. Certainly you knew this and called Trump out for it.

Screenshot_20231108-061655.png

Biden had said he would cut back 'some' on illegals...if the reps gave him $60 billion for Ukraine.

It's a strange thing. Actions speak with the utmost clarity. The facts are that numbers of illegals gets larger every month. That suggests to no one, Biden has any means, methods or intentions to do anything about cutting back "some".

This baffles me.
Pretty easy. They see the immigration issue as their electoral salvation. A way to cover up for historic legislative ineptitude. Impeaching Mayorkas is another way to keep the issue front and center.
Also, keep something else in mind. No matter the outcome of the impeachment, which is going nowhere in the Senate, it gives the Repubs a human pinata at which the minions can direct their ire. Obfuscating their own culpability for their refusal to participate in passing compromise measures to address the problem.

Anything to distract from the fantastic economic recovery, you know?

Anything to distract from the record energy independence, you know?

Anything to distract from the record Dow Jones and S&P 500, you know?

WEVE given Ukraine support and will continue to. So has the rest of the free world. When it comes to the U.S. border and funding, that bill should not be tied to something in Europe. It's a separate issue and should be a stand alone bill.
If Biden had been tough in the beginning, instead of encouraging Putin who thought we would just watch from the sidelines, that invasion never would have happened in the first place. Think of all those lives lost.

Trump had made progress, Biden immediately began reversing everything his first day in office. Who th efuck cares if Trump never got Mexico to pay for the wall? only ankle biters who have noting to offer except complaining.. thats who. Aim high and if you fail, at least you have tried and made progress in the right direction. Thats what Trump did.
Why you complain about things you dont even know about or understand is beyond me.
A mexican paid for wall was his only policy and he lied about it.
Lied like a fucking liar. WTF did he do for 4 years ? Why is it different this time ?

My god you're an ignorant bastard. The problem is the border funding is tied to the Ukraine bill.. and here you are trying to over simplify things.
Where have you been all this time? oh yeah, right. you dont even live here... you think its about stopping Mexicans?
More ignorance.

Remember, Tommy Tainant chooses to live in a country that's 96% white, and contains not a single Mexican.

Forum List

Back