Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

She’s an election denier who propagates the lie that the 2020 elections was ‘stolen’; she’s wrong on the issues and is comprehensively unfit to hold any public office.
You must know this by now… "Election denier" is a partisan propaganda term that the media adopted to exclusively tarnish Republicans, even though the phenomenon of casting doubt on election outcomes is as thoroughly bipartisan as it gets. Right?

Katie Hobbs won and I apologize mods it looks like there was already a topic about this. I just now saw it as I usually am pretty good with catching them.
More like stole.

You must know this by now… "Election denier" is a partisan propaganda term that the media adopted to exclusively tarnish Republicans, even though the phenomenon of casting doubt on election outcomes is as thoroughly bipartisan as it gets. Right?
In 2016 all the dim scum were deniers...

Very true

Crybaby Loser is a more appropriate term

Lake

loses.

Reports to Follow

Trump's calling her...

Fhk1Am_aMAELOH_.jpeg.jpg

Forum List

Back