Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

Steve Nash was one of the greatest basketball players of all time

he played for the Phoenix Suns in Arizona

before he became great, he struggled for a few seasons, and lost a lot

my friends, Kari Lake may have lost, but she will be POTUS one day
Most losers just lose, even snippy ones heralded as the Second Coming.

Arizona's emergence from the dark recesses is impressive - Electing Hobbs governor is a rejection of fake conspiracy spewing, Kelly re-elected to the Senate, Fontes defeating the crackpot election denier Finchem for Secretary of State, and nary a Cyber Ninja in sight.

The fumigation is needed. (Gosar and Biggs will still be around for comic relief.)

And the truth will continue to be exposed:

I'm not from Arizona, but I'm still SHOCKED because I believe this woman could be president. Maybe she'll run now that she lost for governor. That'll show those Democrats.

Wouldn't that be awesome if the first female president was a strong, stern moderate conservative, not a psycho hypocrite Democrat like Hillary? That would be beating the Dems at their own game.

You are confused. It is a continuation of Democrats stealing elections. This time very blatantly.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Most losers just lose, even snippy ones heralded as the Second Coming.

Arizona's emergence from the dark recesses is impressive - Electing Hobbs governor is a rejection of fake conspiracy spewing, Kelly re-elected to the Senate, Fontes defeating the crackpot election denier Finchem for Secretary of State, and nary a Cyber Ninja in sight.

The fumigation is needed. (Gosar and Biggs will still be around for comic relief.)

And the truth will continue to be exposed:

Lol, lying pos says what?

Forum List

Back