Breaking! Hillary Rushed 10 Russian Spies Back To Moscow Before FBI Could Question Them

• Banned
Overwhelming evidence contines to grow...

Someone needs to lock this traiterous bitch and her husband up ASAP!

I wholeheartedly agree! Hillary is worse than Russian colluder Ethel Rosenberg.

In some ways yes. But not really.

Ethel believed sincerely that giving the US the exclusive bomb and was dangerous and foolish. (I feel Ethel was dangerous and foolish...) She was doing it to save humanity from the evils of Truman's america. She didn't get a dime from it.

Hillary, on the other hand, is entirely out for the cash. She wants money because she is greedy beyond good sense. She is also power mad beyond saturday morning cartoon villain power mad.

Hillary is deliberately evil. Ethel was misguided virtue.

• Banned

I wholeheartedly agree! Hillary is worse than Russian colluder Ethel Rosenberg.

In some ways yes. But not really.

Ethel believed sincerely that giving the US the exclusive bomb and was dangerous and foolish. (I feel Ethel was dangerous and foolish...) She was doing it to save humanity from the evils of Truman's america. She didn't get a dime from it.

Hillary, on the other hand, is entirely out for the cash. She wants money because she is greedy beyond good sense. She is also power mad beyond saturday morning cartoon villain power mad.

Hillary is deliberately evil. Ethel was misguided virtue.
Interesting!

Hillary prevents her Russian associates from being questioned to shut down any investigation / charges..... FBI does her a favor by shutting down her investigation before questioning anyone.

If only this Special Counsel we were promised back in July would be appointed......if only....if only....
If only we would have an independent Justice System not appointed by or controlled by the President or any party Hillary, Clapper, Holder, Brennan, Lynch, Koskinen, Comey, and Obama would be in jail right now.

DBrwwxjWAAA4j_T.jpg

$2 billion dollars for the Clinton foundation and $150 million for Bill Clinton speeches...yeah the corruption will be off the scale.

Forum List

Back