China's president: In 30 years, China will rule the world!

You almost have to gasp at the simple claim of a foreign leader to become a world leader into a pop culture nut case interpretation.

Unless we can figure out a way to ship them our Federal Plantation Porch Sitters...he is likely right.

The Chinese population is at a serious disadvantage under communism, but at least they are willing to work.

China's president: In 30 years, China will rule the world!

Well, it makes a change from the liberal losers' incessant, repeated claims that the Republican Party will collapse in the next few days.

Definitely more likely after Trump's election. Turning against allies and antagonizing enemies is a losing combo in the long run
So is trying to reason with those who violently shut down free speech. We needed a new strategy, and we need to reduce the world's population. I say we start with getting rid of commies. Antifa fucks should be first to get their subcutaneous inoculations ('bout 20cc of lead).

Dad said years ago, when I was a kid, that the Chinese were who to watch. I always believed him. China isn't fucking around with that claim. It ain't an empty one.

Definitely more likely after Trump's election. Turning against allies and antagonizing enemies is a losing combo in the long run
So is trying to reason with those who violently shut down free speech. We needed a new strategy, and we need to reduce the world's population. I say we start with getting rid of commies. Antifa fucks should be first to get their subcutaneous inoculations ('bout 20cc of lead).
^ Yes, that type of madness is what will turn our allies against us and empower our enemies

Their kids go to school all year. No summer vacay. They work. They study. They make things. They are VERY intelligent. They haven't been doing this for the past thousand or more years for nothing, ya know. Yes, Dad was right. And yes, we need to fix our house.

Forum List

Back