Breaking! Glorious President Trump Asks Where The Hell Is The DNC Server?

I'm thrilled that this is finally being addressed. When I first heard that the FBI and all the other intel agencies had never examined the DNC servers themselves but instead allowed the assessment of a DNC hire Crowdstrike to to come up with "the Ruskies did it" my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's character in the Exorcist.

I mean holy toledo! Here we are almost a bloody year later and no one in the government agencies have examined the servers and we are supposed to rely on a third party's assessment?

It's freaking nuts! Cue the Almond Joy song.

tinydancer I have no problem at all imagining you with pea soup down your front -but

Why don't any of you lying hypocrites ever ask about trumps many unprotected, private servers?

And, more questions -

Why have the Repubs suddenly forgotten all about Secty Clinton's big email scandal?

And, why don't any of you on the right care that the fat cheeto still has an insecure cell phone, the number of which he actually hands out and which he uses to twit his tweets?

He's not smart enough to use email very often buts completely unsecured as well.

You are so damn dumb, you just keep swallowing every single lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What does any of your post have to do with what I posted?

I'm thrilled that this is finally being addressed. When I first heard that the FBI and all the other intel agencies had never examined the DNC servers themselves but instead allowed the assessment of a DNC hire Crowdstrike to to come up with "the Ruskies did it" my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's character in the Exorcist.

I mean holy toledo! Here we are almost a bloody year later and no one in the government agencies have examined the servers and we are supposed to rely on a third party's assessment?

It's freaking nuts! Cue the Almond Joy song.

tinydancer I have no problem at all imagining you with pea soup down your front -but

Why don't any of you lying hypocrites ever ask about trumps many unprotected, private servers?

And, more questions -

Why have the Repubs suddenly forgotten all about Secty Clinton's big email scandal?

And, why don't any of you on the right care that the fat cheeto still has an insecure cell phone, the number of which he actually hands out and which he uses to twit his tweets?

He's not smart enough to use email very often buts completely unsecured as well.

You are so damn dumb, you just keep swallowing every single lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Does he receive classified information on it, lol? Are his tweets classified?

We haven't forgotten about the E-mail scandal, just wait till next year, right about 6 months before midterms-)

As far as Trump goes, seems to me he is beating you people into the ground by all accounts. So if he is dumb, you have to be a lot dumber I suppose, lol!

I just want to be one of the 1st to tell you, you people are screwed, even if you don't know it yet. Oh sure, something unforeseen could happen, but if you went to Vegas today and laid down a bet, all the money would be on your side drowning-)

Everyone, meet Timmy!

maxresdefault.jpg

The world according to someone named "Andrew Anglin"? Even lefties should be able to do better than that. The "Daily Stormer" rant is relatively incoherent but the use of an image of a U.S. Sniper Team unconnected to the article is offensive on a lot of levels especially when a left wing home grown sniper shot five republicans last week.and had a list of half a dozen republican members of congress in his pocket.

I think one of the theories as to why Mueller and Rosenburg assembled all those Crooked Hillary/Butthurt Obama loyalists is to cover up for Crooked Hillary/Buthurt Obama and prevent any follow up investigation into the DNC server scandal! Very shady! Lock them up. Drain every last puddle of the Swamp!

It's a cotton picking good question isn't it? Our glorious leader is going on the offensive against the Deep State.

Trump Finally Strikes at Root of Kookspiracy – Asks Where the Hell the DNC Server Is!

Duh, it's in the hands of its rightful owners! It's "private" property!

One would think that if they wanted to prove Russia hacked them, they would provide their hard drive to be scanned for Russian malware. The DNC refused to turn the server over.

Last edited:
1). Why would u give your computer to the FBI who (according to trump) are a bunch of shady liars who leak everything?

2) you don't need to turn over your server to prove hacking .

How do you know if you have been hacked or not? Would you argue that there is one and only one way to be hacked or are their many methods in which you can be hacked; some explicit hacks, others, stealth? Please do share some of your cyber forensic knowledge.

1). Why would u give your computer to the FBI who (according to trump) are a bunch of shady liars who leak everything?

2) you don't need to turn over your server to prove hacking .

But, if you are soooooo worried about what happened with Trump as the DNC is, you would think logically that they would serve it up on a silver platter. Could be the, lol, evidence you need-) Wait, you mean the DNC is denying all you FAR LEFTISTS the evidence needed to prove that Trump was in bed with the Russians? It is a right/left wing conspiracy I tell you, probably headed by Chucky, Shmucky, Shummer-)

The hack happened . Everyone agrees . Why hand over the servers ? To the very people who screwed over your candidate!

But who did it? And why trust a third party company hired by the DNC? Could it be that the DNC KNEW that the government agencies would discover the true collusion of the party with the media to sabotage candidate Bernie Sanders chances for the nomination?

:lol:

It's a fucking no brainer.

So what if they hated Bernie ? They are free to do so . The dnc is a private org . Bernie isn't even a democrat!

You think the RNC inner emails are glowing about trump !?! They hated him!

They hated Bernie so much that they rigged the election.

Why didn't the DNC turn over the servers to allow the FBI to try to find out who hacked it.

Spot on question President Trump

Forum List

Back