Breaking Former Senator John Kyl to replace John McCain in Senate

BREAKING: Former Senator John Kyl to Replace John McCain in Senate
John Kyl is a dear friend of mine and John’s. It’s a great tribute to John that he is prepared to go back into public service to help the state of Arizona.

He is probably a fake Republican which will make him as bad as a leftist twat Democrat.

"Hateway Plunderit" as a news source -- rofllmao

So do you live in AridZona?

so Pogo. You question the veracity of the report because it came from Gateway Pundit? Is it fake news because it comes from Gateway Pundit or because Jon Kyl may not be a Trumptopian groupie?

BREAKING: Former Senator John Kyl to Replace John McCain in Senate
John Kyl is a dear friend of mine and John’s. It’s a great tribute to John that he is prepared to go back into public service to help the state of Arizona.

He is probably a fake Republican which will make him as bad as a leftist twat Democrat.

"Hateway Plunderit" as a news source -- rofllmao

So do you live in AridZona?

so Pogo. You question the veracity of the report because it came from Gateway Pundit? Is it fake news because it comes from Gateway Pundit or because Jon Kyl may not be a Trumptopian groupie?

I question the sanity of the OP because she thinks Hateway Plunder is a legitimate news source ---- which itself only cites fucking TWITTER as its own source ---- when she could have just as easily got the story from an actual legitimate news source. It's actually already been posted.

And then I asked her if she's a citizen of AridZona, who is the only entity that an AridZona Senator works for. Because based on her closing head-up-the-ass sentence she doesn't seem to know that.

She ran away rather than answer that.

Forum List

Back