BREAKING: Family of Palestinian toddler burned alive sue Israel

You guys celebrating and flailing your pom poms for an infant that was incinerated in his sleep is beyond abhorrent.

Check yourselves... seriously.

You guys celebrating and flailing your pom poms for an infant that was incinerated in his sleep is beyond abhorrent.

There you go, plagiarizing other people's comments.

There you go, plagiarizing other people's comments.
Seriously though...

The story of Ali Dawabshe was undoubtfully tragic. People who murder babies with molotovs or knives should be locked up. There is no difference if said baby is Hadas Fogel or Ali Dawabshe. And for the record, I don't consider those who celebrate such killings as human beings, that goes for Palestinians and Jews alike.

That being said, for a long time we have not heart of the result of such trial, criminal or whatever. I wonder what happened with it.

People who murder babies with molotovs or knives should be locked up.
What about with air force bombing planes that mass murder those they keep imprisoned in the largest concentration camp on earth?

That being said, for a long time we have not heart of the result of such trial, criminal or whatever. I wonder what happened with it.
LOL, buried, obviously, just like child the psychopath burnt to death.

The blockade could have easily been lifted of both parties could reach an understanding. One that includes Palestinians and Israelis sharing the land in peace and self respect.

And niether I nor you know where the issue stands. I don't jump to conclusions.

Just a question out of curiousity. You keep saying we're "sick" for "tolerating" (didn't see anyone accepting or tolerating) the Ali Dawabshe murder. Did you feel the same kind od disgust when seeing the photo of what once were the Fogel family children?

Do you consider the murder or Shalhevet Pass and Chaya Zisle as appaling as the Dawabshe murder?

If memory serves when that child was beheaded in it's bedroom, Muslim apologetics stated that it was his fault for being there. That his simple existence in that place made him a valid military target.

It seems that's exactly what the Jew apologists say when they bomb an apartment building and murder dozens of children at a time.

It seems that's exactly what the Jew apologists say when they bomb an apartment building and murder dozens of children at a time.
You Islamic Terrorist Firsters / Pom Pom flailers sure do like those dead islamics to parade around.

Why do you believe that acts of Islamic terrorism / acts of war by Islamic terrorists should be an entitlement without consequence?

You Islamic Terrorist Firsters / Pom Pom flailers sure do like those dead islamics to parade around.

Why do you believe that acts of Islamic terrorism / acts of war by Islamic terrorists should be an entitlement without consequence?
Oh my, so much name calling.

Oh, dear. Such irrelevant Tinmore spam.

Name calling is relevant?

Name calling is relevant?

Your spamming is relevant?

I have to update my list of all the sick shit zionists don't see as a bad thing... like incinerating children as they sleep.

I have to update my list of all the sick shit zionists don't see as a bad thing... like incinerating children as they sleep.

Were have any of us Zionists said that killing children in their sleep is anything but horrific?

Were have any of us Zionists said that killing children in their sleep is anything but horrific?
Every day... all day! First you dehumanize them so it doesn't matter to you.

Unlike radical Hamas and Hezbollah attacking just innocents and not military, Israel never purposely targets innocents.
Sick are the people who hide anongst innocents putting them at risk then using accidents to deflect blame.
Sick is support for people who use innocents as shields then displacing blame for casualties.
Sick is placing a LIVE kid in a casket
claiming him a victim or setting up fake casualty scenes for false sympathy. (like the time that Palestinian kid fell out the casket and climbed back in caught on film).
Sick is knowing the difference but chosing support for the less humane between those who purposely target woman and children in schools, buses, hospitals and weddings and lob rockets that can hit anyone including religious sites and their own neighborhoods (misfires), Arabs in Israel , babies, vs those who mainly target rocket launches and manufacturing factories and supplies=(pin point targetting).

Unlike radical Hamas and Hezbollah attacking just innocents and not military, Israel never purposely targets innocents.
Wrong, that's another jewish lie you people keep pushing.

upload_2017-7-18_16-9-7.jpeg

Forum List

Back