Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

McCain could still kick your ass.

Well said - Btw, do you have the little Yorkie in your avatar.
I got a 6.5 pounder .. she's my second. Great little dogs that don't shed and easy to care for!

Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

So did John McCain as he collaborated with the Vietnamese prison officials and even informed on his own fellow captives, from what I understand. Information he gave up freely led to the deaths of fellow navy airmen.

He was nicknamed 'the Song Bird' because he sang to the Jailors so much and so often and with no compulsion.

John McCain is a traitorous piece of shyte.

I am not joking one bit, Will.

john McCain is a traitor to his country, to the Navy and his fellow sailors.

While his fellow Navy airmen were being tortured, he walked around the prison camp in civilian clothes drinking a soda.It is rumored by some he got conjugal visits off the prison grounds as well.

He is a coward and a low life scum.

McCain was dubbed the “POW Songbird”

By Nov. 9, 1967 (U.S. government documents) Hanoi press was quoting McCain III describing his mission including the number of aircraft in his flight, information about rescue ships, and the order of which U.S. attacks would take place.

While still in North Vietnam’s military hospital, McCain III gave an interview to prominent French television reporter Francois Chalais for a series titled Life in Hanoi. Chalais’ interview with McCain III was aired in Europe.

Vietnamese doctors operated on McCain’s Leg in early December, 1967. Six weeks after he was shot down, McCain was taken from the hospital and delivered to a U.S. POW camp.

In May of 1968, McCain III allowed himself to be interviewed by two North Vietnamese generals at separate times.” May 14, 1973 article written by former POW John McCain In August 1968, other POWs learned for the first time that John McCain III had been taken prisoner....

The meeting between Barral and McCain III (which was photographed by the Vietnamese) took place away from the prison at the office of the Committee for Foreign Cultural Relations in Hanoi (declassified government document). During the meeting, POW McCain sipped coffee and ate oranges and cakes with the Cuban.

While talking with Barral, McCain III further seriously violated the military Code of Conduct by failing to evade answering questions ”to the utmost of his ability” when he, according government documents, helped Barral by answering questions in Spanish, a language McCain had learned in school. The interview was published in January 1970.
‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors
On the other hand, according to one source, McCain’s collaboration may have had very real consequences. Retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, a veteran of World War II, Korea and Vietnam, contends that the information that McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system…
McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, “highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, “called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”​

John 'Songbird' McCain Exposed By Vietnam Vets And POW's As A Liar And A Fraud (Video)

McCain has a lot to hide, and has gone to great length to keep what happened in Vietnam a secret.

He voted against a bill that was otherwise unanimously passed that would have released sealed records that would have revealed what happened in Vietnam, presumably because those records would have confirmed his dishonorable actions...

The Vietnamese figured that because POW McCain’s father was of such high military rank that he was of royalty or the governing circle in the United States. Thereafter the communist bragged that they had captured “the crown prince” and treated him as a “special prisoner.”​

Less than two weeks after McCain was taken to a hospital, Hanoi’s press began quoting him giving specific military information, including the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, numbers of U.S. pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight, information about location of rescue ships and the order of which his attack was supposed to take place.

There is also evidence that McCain received “special” medical treatment from a Soviet physician.

After he was out of the hospital, McCain continued cooperating with the North Vietnamese for a period of three years. He made radio broadcasts for the communists and met with foreign delegations, including the Cubans. He was interviewed by at least two North Vietnamese generals one of whom was Vietnam’s national hero, General Vo Nguyen Giap.

On June 4, 1969, a U.S. wire service story headlined “PW Songbird is Pilot Son of Admiral,” reported one of McCain’s radio broadcasts: “Hanoi has aired a broadcast in which the pilot son of the United States commander in the Pacific, Adm. John McCain, purportedly admits to having bombed civilian targets in North Vietnam and praises medical treatment he has received since being taken prisoner.

“The broadcast was beamed to American servicemen in South Vietnam as a part of a propaganda series attempting to counter charges by U.S. Defense Secretary Melvin Laird that American prisoners are being mistreated in North Vietnam.”

McCain says he violated the Code of Conduct only when the North Vietnamese brutally tortured him. He further claims that he was so distraught afterwards that he tried to commit suicide. He has never explained why his “aid to the enemy” continued for more than three years.

Even though there are no reports in the public record from other POWs who witnessed McCain’s claims of torture and heroics or his attempted suicide, the American media has accepted his version of events word for word, no questions asked.

Yet, the same press that transformed the admiral’s son into an “incredible war hero–an inspiration to all Americans,” vilified the two grunts.

Comparing the incidents surrounding the fates of three POWs,’ who collaborated with the enemy, makes one question why two faced possible execution for treason, while the third won acclaim as a hero fit to be President of the United States....​

Last edited:
Benedict Arnold was called a hero before he became a traitor. Hero status is not permanent when your future actions prove otherwise!
Arnold actually betrayed the country.....

So did John McCain as he collaborated with the Vietnamese prison officials and even informed on his own fellow captives, from what I understand. Information he gave up freely led to the deaths of fellow navy airmen.

He was nicknamed 'the Song Bird' because he sang to the Jailors so much and so often and with no compulsion.

John McCain is a traitorous piece of shyte.

I am not joking one bit, Will.

john McCain is a traitor to his country, to the Navy and his fellow sailors.

He is a coward and a low life scum.

No, you are a scum for trying to disgrace a true hero because of your crush on the piece of shit in the White House, who never served, his children never served, and whose father was a clansman.

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.
It is the truest form of tackiness to wish deasth to some person due to partisan reasons.

McCain was a traitor, yes, but his family and loved ones are true Americans and we should not wish ill upon any of them.

God will be his judge just as he will be the judge for all of us.

I wish McCain mercy and to have the same mercy from God when I stand before Him.

But in the interest of full disclosure I have to admit that I named my Master Bedroom toilet bowl the John McCain.
Imagine how close he came to being president.....and we'd be having a state funeral for the prick.

image.php

McCain was a RINO who spent his time doing his best to block the will of the people, HOWEVER I wish him a full recovery, and I don't approve of people wishing death upon him. We should be praying for him and his family.
I agree, except people don't live forever. These are his last hours, days or months.

He's 81. My mother died of "old age" at 79. Things just start breaking down by that time for most of us.

There's a special place in Hell for pilots who circle and strafe a light bulb factory full of women working under the illusion of being a war hero.I wonder if he was jacking off when they shot his sorry ass down ? He and John Heinzzzz would have made a lovely couple. Hair and fair. Jane Fonda could have married them.

Who’s inside word? Why would you expect anyone to believe that you have any inside info?

McCain could still kick your ass.

Well said - Btw, do you have the little Yorkie in your avatar.
I got a 6.5 pounder .. she's my second. Great little dogs that don't shed and easy to care for!

She’s a Silky Terrier. Almost blind as a bat.

Will of the people, you mean a small minority. The ACA is going strong this year.
Only according to the 40-ish percent of people(Being generous) who take CNN seriously.

If I was dying of a brain tumor I'd tell congress to grow a pair and I'd go home. Why spend your last days arguing with those retards in DC.
All he has to do is show up having someone pushing him in a wheelchair and vote. Then he can leave immediately and go home. It he truly loves his country and fellow Americans, he would. But as a songbird to the Viet Cong in captivity, I doubt he will.
Hey cocksuck, what does your dd214 say? Were you ever in combat? Were you ever a POW? I bet that you never served a day. Probably had a pimple on your ass like Limpbaugh.

Forum List

Back