Breaking! Fake War Hero/Songbird John McTumor Decides Not To Vote On Tax Bill--Will Stay Home

Slimy bastard. May he suffer a painful agonizing last days of his life. What a true and blue traitor to the United States.

Sen. John McCain returns to Arizona, will miss vote on GOP tax bill

hey, kkk boi, you and the orange draft dodger have a lot of nerve, loser.

btw, you know if he's not there, there is no one to make up his vote, right? and it doesn't change the number of votes you need.

damn, I knew what trash were stupid, but thanks for reinforcing that.

If I was dying of a brain tumor I'd tell congress to grow a pair and I'd go home. Why spend your last days arguing with those retards in DC.

• Banned
If I was dying of a brain tumor I'd tell congress to grow a pair and I'd go home. Why spend your last days arguing with those retards in DC.
All he has to do is show up having someone pushing him in a wheelchair and vote. Then he can leave immediately and go home. It he truly loves his country and fellow Americans, he would. But as a songbird to the Viet Cong in captivity, I doubt he will.

• Banned
The honorable thing for him to have done was step down as soon as he received the diagnosis. But since he has no honor, he chose to stay and help defeat Trump on repealing the unconstitutional Obamacare.

Slimy bastard. May he suffer a painful agonizing last days of his life. What a true and blue traitor to the United States. He's tried to sabotage Trump's presidency from the get go. This is his parting shot at Trump.

Meh whatever. I think we still get tax bill passed. Great thing is Flake is gone and McCain will croak soon so Arizona will have chance to have 2 nationalist populist senators!

• Banned
Slimy bastard. May he suffer a painful agonizing last days of his life. What a true and blue traitor to the United States. He's tried to sabotage Trump's presidency from the get go. This is his parting shot at Trump.

Meh whatever. I think we still get tax bill passed. Great thing is Flake is gone and McCain will croak soon so Arizona will have chance to have 2 nationalist populist senators!
He’s that sick that he can’t hold on for the Tuesday vote? But he’s well enough to fly? Knowing McCain this is his passive-aggressive way of sticking it to Trump.

He should resign today so Governor Ducey can name a replacement ASAP. If he’s too sick to vote he should resign TODAY..

He’s that sick that he can’t hold on for the Tuesday vote? But he’s well enough to fly? Knowing McCain this is his passive-aggressive way of sticking it to Trump.

He should resign today so Governor Ducey can name a replacement ASAP. If he’s too sick to vote he should resign TODAY..
I agree but we all know he won't. Lets just hope he dies before the November elections next year so the governor can name someone and then others can run for his seat with time to do so.To bad Sheriff Joe is so old he would be a great addition!

May he suffer a painful agonizing last days of his life.
He's already survived more pain than you ever will.

Let the man die in peace.

McStain needs to step down immediately. But like a typical liberal asshole, he won’t let go of his power.

Unless you've served in the military, scum like you should keep their fuking mouth shut.
Sorry but the 1st Amendment overrides your wish. I will not be silenced.

The lowlife Arpaio got a pardon, but remains filth. McCain is 1,000,000 times the man Trump and Arpaio are together.

Careful there Stevie citing True Pundit

.The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back