Breaking: Democratic Congressional Candidate Arrested

What's more annoying? The blatant lies and political games by the left as they get caught over and over again, or the vast numbers of losers that continue to support them as they deliberately and disgracefully ignore the truth?

The long list of reasons to hate them is long.

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.

I bet he has dropped out by noon tomorrow.

That is a tad different from Moore. But you are too stupid to be able to understand the difference.

Lol you two morons. Glad this scum was caught. But how does this obviate a crime by another person?

repubs:"All Dems stupid liars." Dems:"All repubs stupid liars"

All of you....morons.

What's more annoying? The blatant lies and political games by the left as they get caught over and over again, or the vast numbers of losers that continue to support them as they deliberately and disgracefully ignore the truth?

The long list of reasons to hate them is long.

Who is supporting this guy? He is one of 5 Dems in the race for the seat. He does not have the backing of the party. The guy is a dirtbag no doubt, but it is no way compares to what we have with Moore.

Lets see how fast the establishment swamp rats in Washington call for him to drop out of the race . Oh lookie here! he has been convicted of aggravated stalking before and this isn't hearsay .

Breaking: Democratic Candidate Arrested

Who the fuck is David Alcon?

He is one of 5 Dems who threw their name in the hat for a soon to be empty seat. There has not even been a primary or anything yet, he is just some Joe that said "Hey, I think I will run".

Too bad a list being made of Dems who are deviants so the right can pass it back at the ones that desire to shove an agenda that everyone on the right supports _________ (insert whatever they can use for a flame)
Lets see how fast the establishment swamp rats in Washington call for him to drop out of the race . Oh lookie here! he has been convicted of aggravated stalking before and this isn't hearsay .

Gee, that is what I asked about the names of the people on that list that the Dems made that they are pushing to instill hatred concerning anyone that ever had been charged or convicted that was a registered Republican in any lil' burg throughout the land.

Too bad a list being made of Dems who are deviants so the right can pass it back at the ones that desire to shove an agenda that everyone on the right supports _________ (insert whatever they can use for a flame)

Gee, that is what I asked about the names of the people on that list that the Dems made that they are pushing to instill hatred concerning anyone that ever had been charged or convicted that was a registered Republican in any lil' burg throughout the land.

Very often on this forum I read post from people and just have to assume they are either on drugs or drunk. They type some words but say nothing at all.

Which is it for you? Drugs or drunk? or maybe both?

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.....

Yet a criminal and treasonous Hillary Clinton had the full backing of the Democrat party?

That speaks volumes about Democrats, don't it?

I think he should drop out of the race. There. I have said that some guy I and nobody else in America has ever heard of should drop out of the race. Now, about Roy Moore...

He has not even made it to a primary yet, let alone an actual election. He is one of 5 people and does not have the backing of the party.....

Yet a criminal and treasonous Hillary Clinton had the full backing of the Democrat party?

It sure does, they are a bunch of vile power hungry people. Just like the Repubs. Neither give a rats ass about the country or the people in it.

It sure does, they are a bunch of vile power hungry people. Just like the Repubs. Neither give a rats ass about the country or the people in it.

That's the "swamp". There are both Democrats and Republicans dwelling in it and we finally have a President who is trying to drain it.

Lol you two morons. Glad this scum was caught. But how does this obviate a crime by another person?

repubs:"All Dems stupid liars." Dems:"All repubs stupid liars"

All of you....morons.
What crime by another person you fucking hack? The fucking one that is alleged and not proven?

Why the fuck do I have this impression that stupid hypocrite like yourself voted for the Clintons?

Again, what fucking crimes?

Are you familiar with the term J'accuse? Since you are such a student of history and love ONLY reporting the atrocities done by oil loving white America.

Go ahead and tell all of us about J'accuse and the French Revolution.

That's the "swamp". There are both Democrats and Republicans dwelling in it and we finally have a President who is trying to drain it.

:cuckoo: you mean the guy that has been a part of it for decades and who has filled his cabinet with people who have funded it? Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Forum List

Back