Breaking! Democrat RFK Jr. calls for a 'Real Investigation' on the Biden Family

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Now he's done it. If it was me, I'd advise RFK Jr that it's not wise for him to fly in small planes anymore. RFK Jr is performing a public service by, if nothing else, putting sand in Biden’s gears.

"The First Amendment wasn’t written for easy speech. It was written for the speech nobody likes you for!”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
July, 2023 Congress

The Biden Crime Family looks like they are trying to cheat Mr. Kennedy out of the Democratic nomination next year. RFK Jr. is coming to claim what they cheated his dad out of , and Sleepy Joe et al is looking to rig the primary against him.

Smells like a crime, certainly calls for at least an investigation.

Now he's done it. If it was me, I'd advise RFK Jr that it's not wise for him to fly in small planes anymore. RFK Jr is performing a public service by, if nothing else, putting sand in Biden’s gears.

"The First Amendment wasn’t written for easy speech. It was written for the speech nobody likes you for!”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
July, 2023 Congress

This guy is going to wind up dying in a suspicious suicide. You don't mess with the Collective.

He must be suicidal. The big money democrook plantation beneficiaries have already sacrificed the rest of his family.

Forum List

Back