BREAKING: Dead Body Found After 911 Call From Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard Estate

Sad. These are the typical Chicago type trash the Obama's were running from.

Was your ex wife Jewish by any chance?

Joan Rivers was Jewish. Joan Rivers was a patriotic American, a great comedian, and a free thinker. She told the truth. She was offed for it. You cheered...

Joan Rivers was Jewish. Joan Rivers was a patriotic American, a great comedian, and a free thinker. She told the truth. She was offed for it. You cheered...

I cheered??

I would never cheer the death of the national treasure who was the first to point out that Michelle Obama was actually a man.

I cheered??

I would never cheer the death of the national treasure who was the first to point out that Michelle Obama was actually a man.

The network that offed Joan Rivers is called The Mossad. Ever heard of them? They "shut up" people with too much truth....

Massachusetts State Police "lose" Tafari Campbell's blood sample!

What's happening here is unbelievable!

"We still don’t know who was paddle boarding with Campbell, just that she was a “female companion.” Police in Massachusetts are now saying they can’t release any more information on this case because of a Public Records Law.

Because this is officially an “accident,” the police are legally allowed to not get into any detail about what they’ve discovered about the accident and numerous questions.

These include why the emergency call only came from two kilometers away, why the identity of the paddle boarder isn’t being released, and why the Obamas lied about being on Martha’s Vineyard at the time.

Now, we find out the state police have “lost” Campbell’s blood sample for an accurate toxicology report. What in the world is going on here?"

Massachusetts State Police "lose" Tafari Campbell's blood sample!

What's happening here is unbelievable!

"We still don’t know who was paddle boarding with Campbell, just that she was a “female companion.” Police in Massachusetts are now saying they can’t release any more information on this case because of a Public Records Law.

Because this is officially an “accident,” the police are legally allowed to not get into any detail about what they’ve discovered about the accident and numerous questions.

These include why the emergency call only came from two kilometers away, why the identity of the paddle boarder isn’t being released, and why the Obamas lied about being on Martha’s Vineyard at the time.

Now, we find out the state police have “lost” Campbell’s blood sample for an accurate toxicology report. What in the world is going on here?"

Skye.

I'm starting to think you might be racist.

What happened to this story?

2d0c8780e4de5a19.jpeg

Forum List

Back