Breaking Bad: The Final 8

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This Sunday, the final half-season of Breaking Bad begins. I just wanted to remind the fans of this. You know you would cry if you missed it.

Only 8 episodes left. Dammit!

When we last left Walt, Mr. Chips turned Scarface, he had a pallet of cash and was telling his nerve-wracked wife he was getting out of the meth business.

Hank Schraeder, DEA agent extraordinaire, was sitting on the toilet contemplating the initials W.W. and experiencing an epiphany about his brother-in-law.

What a long, strange trip it's been. Unbelievably well done. The character transformation of a mild-mannered schoolteacher into an evil criminal mastermind has been one of the finest runs of screenwriting I have ever seen outside of The Wire.

Somehow, we have managed to like Walt, and cheer him on, the whole way. But if our first encounter with a Walter White was as he is right now, we would be demanding a life sentence at hard labor for such an evil bastard.

The showdown between Walter and Hank should be epic. Part of me hopes we end up hating Walter, because we should hate people who put poison on our streets and into our children's veins.

Did we ever really forgive him for the kid on the bike?

If you have not seen the series, go thee now and get it. From Netflix, Blockbuster, or pirates. Just get it.

Last edited:
Sweet!

I had my own Breaking Bad marathon with Netflix a couple weeks ago. Commercial free. Nyah-nyah-nyah!

me too, the wife and I have them all on dvd, we just finished last week....there is plenty of loose ends to catch up with him laying around.

example- I think jesse is somehow going to figure out he was at the house when whats her face puked and died on the spot, walter let it slip once and I said to my wife, jesse will come back to that some time somewhere and put 2 and 2 together...plus the kid getting poisoned...

and hank? god knows how hes going to tackle this.....

so, who's walt going to use that M-60 on?

Ha!

you know whats funny is, for a while , too long actually, I was still rooting for Walt, but hes turned into such a total shit, he deserves to die ( maybe the cancer comes back?).....hopefully it will end better than the sopranos did;)

Yeah. Been thinking about that M-60 since I started this topic. :D

He said it won't be leaving town.

but what town where they in again:eusa_eh:

They guy who sold him the M60 is the same guy who sold him the revolver way back when.

And I think Walter tells the waitress he is home after being out of town for a while.

So this is Albuquerque.

Oh and please, lets use spoiler alerts. I get up before 4 am, so I don't watch when its broadcast.I tivo it and watch Monday evening.

***SPOILER ALERT***

verbiage;)

but what town where they in again:eusa_eh:

They guy who sold him the M60 is the same guy who sold him the revolver way back when.

And I think Walter tells the waitress he is home after being out of town for a while.

So this is Albuquerque.

right yea, I remember its the same guy ( the crooked sheriff from Justified too;)).....ok Albuquerque...thx.

I ate at a restaurant recommended by Duncan Hines while traveling through Albuquerque via route 66 in the fifties. Beautiful place.

I'm not buying the Jesse Pinkman storyline. It's just not realistic.

Nobody would throw away $5 million because they felt guiltyl

Anybody who had $5 million would get over their guilt or make some excuse in their mind to justify what happened.

I'm not buying the Jesse Pinkman storyline. It's just not realistic.

Nobody would throw away $5 million because they felt guiltyl

Anybody who had $5 million would get over their guilt or make some excuse in their mind to justify what happened.

Especially now days.

Forum List

Back