BREAKING: an unauthorized vehicle breaks into a barrier at the White House

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

BREAKING: An unauthorized vehicle breaks into a barrier at the White House, and the surrounding roads are now closed off.

As up dates come , I iwll post them here, and if other sources get a hold of this which they probably will any minute.

LINK

Unauthorized vehicle hits barrier at White House checkpoint

WASHINGTON (WJLA) – An unauthorized vehicle struck a barrier at a checkpoint on the White House Complex Monday afternoon, Secret Service authorities say.

Road closures are in effect on 15th Street from Constitution to G Street and on Pennsylvania Avenue from 14th to 15th Streets.

The Metropolitan Police Department EOD is on scene to clear the vehicle.

• Banned
Nothing like nobody noticing this one bahahah,

BREAKING: An unauthorized vehicle breaks into a barrier at the White House, and the surrounding roads are now closed off.

As up dates come , I iwll post them here, and if other sources get a hold of this which they probably will any minute.

LINK

WASHINGTON (WJLA) – An unauthorized vehicle struck a barrier at a checkpoint on the White House Complex Monday afternoon, Secret Service authorities say.

Road closures are in effect on 15th Street from Constitution to G Street and on Pennsylvania Avenue from 14th to 15th Streets.

LINK

Lol, I was worried for a second, then I saw who posted it.

LINK

Lol, I was worried for a second, then I saw who posted it.

Yeah, it sounded serious until i realized it was coming from a paranoid/delusional poster who is wrong about everything.

Youve been MindWar'd!

LINK

What are the secondary explosions?

LINK

Bet that would be fun to do huh ?

LINK

What are the secondary explosions?

Dunno.

Twinkies?

Forum List

Back