Breaking! Active Shooter at Senate Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’d ya forget Eric Rudolph?

The Atlanta Olympic bomber who also bombed a bunch of abortion clinics
Oh I have many, many more names. I figured listing more would be a waste of time.

BREAKING! NO Active Shooter at Senate Building!

Don't you just love when people don't wait for any kind of real information and instead just jump at the opportunity to be the first to "report" an event?

I thought Congress went home to take their medicine and take a nap.
Tards be tards.

David DePape didn't even bother to check if Nancy Pelosi was in Washington before he broke into her house in California to attack her.

"Where's Nancy?"

Even more hilarious, the Trumptards who attacked the Capitol didn't even bother to study a floor plan first, and got themselves lost! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Bearing false witness? Excuse me, Bolshevik scumbag, you are the one wholly supporting BiDumbfuck and the Democrats 100%, and expect the GOP to just bend over and take it, just like they used to.
See?

No qualms about bearing false witness whatsoever.

You see, inside your pointy heads, people like you create a False Dichotomy. In your black-and-white delusions, anyone who can't stand Trump is a Bidenista.

And so you spew the lies you do about anyone who is not a member of your cult.

See?

No qualms about bearing false witness whatsoever.

You see, inside your pointy heads, people like you create a False Dichotomy. In your black-and-white delusions, anyone who can't stand Trump is a Bidenista.

And so you spew the lies you do about anyone who is not a member of your cult.
Get a grip, Bidenfucker. You are NOT a Conservative, not by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back