Brawls at the Fed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I am placing this here for an honest discussion. I wonder how true this is. It is my opinion that something is up but can't quite place it. Anyway heres the rest of the story.

A senior Washington intelligence source reported this morning that a serious fight has erupted inside the Federal Reserve over hyperinflation, and that people close to the Fed are going to be leaking details, which means the fight will intensify and become more public. He added that that fight is now erupting inside this week's annual Jackson Hole economic summit of the Fed, whose host, Thomas Hoenig of the Kansas City Fed, has publicly dissented from Bernanke's hyperinflationary decisions at each of the last eight meetings of the Federal Open Market Committee. And indeed, sources at that Jackson Hole gathering report that it is an extremely interesting one, especially its off-the-record discussions.
Brawls at the Fed, as the System Comes Down

I am placing this here for an honest discussion. I wonder how true this is. It is my opinion that something is up but can't quite place it. Anyway heres the rest of the story.

A senior Washington intelligence source reported this morning that a serious fight has erupted inside the Federal Reserve over hyperinflation, and that people close to the Fed are going to be leaking details, which means the fight will intensify and become more public. He added that that fight is now erupting inside this week's annual Jackson Hole economic summit of the Fed, whose host, Thomas Hoenig of the Kansas City Fed, has publicly dissented from Bernanke's hyperinflationary decisions at each of the last eight meetings of the Federal Open Market Committee. And indeed, sources at that Jackson Hole gathering report that it is an extremely interesting one, especially its off-the-record discussions.

October

Which happens to have been my very first post on this site.

October is going to be the darkest days in all of American history.

October

Which happens to have been my very first post on this site.

October is going to be the darkest days in all of American history.

Maybe, but prepare for the worst and hope for the best

The money quote from the article:

"You're seeing reflections of the fact that anybody on the inside knows, without any statistical mumbo-jumbo, that this system is coming down fast."

Not fast enough. The Fed and the IRS have been a twin cancer on this nation since they both were set up in 1913, in strict compliance with the Communist Manifesto. They created every bit of this mess, so let it come down around them, and when it does, salt the earth where they stood.

fedisredsmallmp0.jpg

The money quote from the article:

"You're seeing reflections of the fact that anybody on the inside knows, without any statistical mumbo-jumbo, that this system is coming down fast."

Not fast enough. The Fed and the IRS have been a twin cancer on this nation since they both were set up in 1913, in strict compliance with the Communist Manifesto. They created every bit of this mess, so let it come down around them, and when it does, salt the earth where they stood.

fedisredsmallmp0.jpg

No one seems to give a damn.

When and if it comes down they will.

There will be hysterics and finger pointing galore.

Of course it will all be Bush's fault doncha know. LOL

Here's the problem:

You want an honest discussion, but you use a dishonest resource "LaRouche PAC."

Here's an example of the dishonesty I'm referring to from the article you've cited:

Federal Open Market Committee, whose decision to purchase hundreds of billions of Treasuries was part of the Weimar-hyperinflationary turn in policy that LaRouche had forecast, was the "most contentious" such meeting in "bubbles" Ben Bernanke's four-plus-year tenure as Chairman. Although Hoenig was the only dissenter on the final vote, the Journal reports that no fewer than seven of the seventeen committee members expressed serious reservations concerning that insane decision.

So, there was only ONE, Hoening, that voted against the purchase of "hundreds of billions of Treasuries"

And the decision was "insane?"

16 voted FOR the decision.....was it MASS INSANITY???:doubt:

No, the article is dishonest.

Last edited:
Of course they're debating this issue.

Because they BOTH right!

On one hand we are facing hyperinflation...IF the economy starts to recover and nothing else changes?

You can count of hyperinflation.

BUT....

I don't see us doing anything that is really going to get us out of this DEFLATIONARY cycle we're in right now.

In fact, what we seem to be doing seems likely to exacerbate that problem.

The money supply is wildly out of balance for this kind of consumer driven economy, folks.

The consumers have no spare money.

And since they are scared, or broke, they will continue paying down debts or going broke, getting fired or being so frightened of getting fired that they won't spend a cent they don't have to.

I can think of dozens of way to solve this problem, but none of those are going to happen because its the supply siders who control the banks, the government and the corporations, too.

This is a TRAGEDY OF THE COMMONS written out in an international economy, folks.

If everybody does the rational thing to help themselves, then their combined actions (or inactions) lead to a tragedy for pretty much all of us.

Last edited:
When and if it comes down they will.

There will be hysterics and finger pointing galore.

Of course it will all be Bush's fault doncha know. LOL

True Bush will be blamed, but does it matter who did what? When it falls who do we have to pick up the pieces?

Stop depending on the government. People need to be more self -supporting. Families need to reconnect because thats all you will have that you can really count on.

Here's the problem:

Here's an example of the dishonesty I'm referring to from the article you've cited:

Federal Open Market Committee, whose decision to purchase hundreds of billions of Treasuries was part of the Weimar-hyperinflationary turn in policy that LaRouche had forecast, was the "most contentious" such meeting in "bubbles" Ben Bernanke's four-plus-year tenure as Chairman. Although Hoenig was the only dissenter on the final vote, the Journal reports that no fewer than seven of the seventeen committee members expressed serious reservations concerning that insane decision.

So, there was only ONE, Hoening, that voted against the purchase of "hundreds of billions of Treasuries"

What ever the source is it's telling the truth this time.

Hoening has been dissenting for quite some time. Not exactly a "brawl", just a policy disagreement.

but we can't have LaRouche missing another opportunity to prove his stupidity.

Here's the problem:

What ever the source is it's telling the truth this time.

Well, my standards for "truth" are a little higher than La Roche's Credability.

We might have hyperinflation. One day.

But LaRouche is still a douchebag. Normal people wouldn't be caught in the light of day near that idiot.

I'm only agreeing that the article is very bias.

But I'm interested in why you have such a low opinion?

But LaRouche is still a douchebag. Normal people wouldn't be caught in the light of day near that idiot.

I can't speak for Toro, but I can say why I have such a low opinion of LaRouche:

He's a cult leader.

I can't speak for Toro, but I can say why I have such a low opinion of LaRouche:

He's a cult leader.

Honestly, I have no idea who the fuck he is, but this is what wiki says:

LaRouche's supporters see him as a political leader in the tradition of Franklin D. Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, while other commentators regard him variously as a cult leader, fascist, or anti-Semite.[3] Norman Bailey, formerly with the National Security Council, described LaRouche's staff in 1984 as one of the best private intelligence services in the world, while the Heritage Foundation has said he leads "what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history."

We might have hyperinflation, I don't know. The Fed has built a bonfire for hyperinflation, given the massive increase of reserves in the banking system. But money velocity has collapsed as all those reserves just sit there at the Fed earning 0.25%. But if the public changes its mind and starts firing the cash through the economy, inflation will explode if the Fed is unable to withdraw the reserves in time.

As for LaRouche, he's a demagogic Jew-baiter spinning conspiracy theories about Jews controlling the media, banking and the British crown, as well Bush and Jews being responsible for 9/11. He's a crackpot.

He's a cult leader.

Honestly, I have no idea who the fuck he is, but this is what wiki says:

LaRouche's supporters see him as a political leader in the tradition of Franklin D. Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, while other commentators regard him variously as a cult leader, fascist, or anti-Semite.[3] Norman Bailey, formerly with the National Security Council, described LaRouche's staff in 1984 as one of the best private intelligence services in the world, while the Heritage Foundation has said he leads "what may well be one of the strangest political groups in American history."

That's a fairly accurate description of LaRouchers.

They're conspiracy theorists, with the strangest mix of political views - some that would be considered far-right, and others that would be considered far-left. Their views are usually based on "everyone else is either naive or in on the giant conspiracy".

They're the ones that made the Obama with a Hitler mustache signs, during the healthcare debates.

Forum List

Back