Bravo Israel

So then this means,
The soldier is part of an Israeli military medical unit that for the last three years has been providing first aid at the border to hundreds of Syrians seeking assistance, even though the two countries remain in a state of war. Some 2,000 have been transferred from the border for treatment to Israeli hospitals.

Israel has 2000 still living in it, what did you do with them after they were treated??

They admitted it in the article , "'even though the two countries remain in the state of war".

They admitted it in the article , "'even though the two countries remain in the state of war".

Okay okaty! I too will now be pissed at Israel for saving lives of innocent Syrian victims of their own country "even though the two countries remain in the state of war." Shame on those damn Zionists for treating any Syrians as human beings, unlike in their own country. Happy now?

Okay okaty! I too will now be pissed at Israel for saving lives of innocent Syrian victims of their own country "even though the two countries remain in the state of war." Shame on those damn Zionists for treating any Syrians as human beings, unlike in their own country. Happy now?

You must forgive Fang and Pene. The concept of human compassion (especially when exhibited by Israeli JOOOS) is foreign to the USMB Nazi cabal.

You must forgive Fang and Pene. The concept of human compassion (especially when exhibited by Israeli JOOOS) is foreign to the USMB Nazi cabal.

I haven't seen them giving a damn over all the innocent Syrian refugees like Israel does. God bless Israel for caring "even though the two countries remain in the state of war."

I haven't seen them giving a damn over all the innocent Syrian refugees like Israel does. God bless Israel for caring "even though the two countries remain in the state of war."

Save it, I don't believe anyone is helped except the proxy fighters Israel and SA have hired to fight Assad.

The only good in Syria is that their terrorists on both sides of the conflict are killing each other instead of Israeli's.

So then this means,
The soldier is part of an Israeli military medical unit that for the last three years has been providing first aid at the border to hundreds of Syrians seeking assistance, even though the two countries remain in a state of war. Some 2,000 have been transferred from the border for treatment to Israeli hospitals.

Israel has 2000 still living in it, what did you do with them after they were treated??

Shows the difference between a humanitarian nation and your islamonazi nations that would have beheaded the wounded after first raping them and then eating their liver and kidneys. Not one islamonazi nation has shown any compassion against their fellow muslims/arabs but expects Israel to take them all in and give them citizenship.

YEP and show once again that they can act so much better than the psychopathic islamonazi scum that rape, steal and mass murder to please their god.

Save it, I don't believe anyone is helped except the proxy fighters Israel and SA have hired to fight Assad.

Evidence that can be substantiated from other than your usual islamonazi sources

Forum List

Back