Braun razors get WOKE

Will P&G face the same backlash as InBev?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
For every, idiotic "woke-tard" company, there's a normal answer to it:

Who in the fuck are to decide who is patriotic. There is no such thing a "Patriotic Razor". Only the truly dumb shits who believe that line pure unadulterated 100% Bull Shit.

What triggers you?

Do you get excited in a positive way when mutant sex fiends promote their lifestyle to children?

The rest of us dont want to see transsexuals mainstreamed as normal people when they are not

NOT bull shit like this. I am way more concerned redhat assholes trying to destroy American Democracy.

So now you're deciding who is and is NOT so-call "Christian".

Really full of yourself.
Who are you and what are you jabbering about? Where did you get the stupid idea that I was “deciding” who is and isn't a Christian? Do you even know how to read?

Who in the fuck are to decide who is patriotic. There is no such thing a "Patriotic Razor". Only the truly dumb shits who believe that line pure unadulterated 100% Bull Shit.
Who the hell are you and what the hell are you mumbling about? “Woke” is both a mental disorder AND a political movement. The DumboCrat Party fits the description.

Who are you and what are you jabbering about? Where did you get the stupid idea that I was “deciding” who is and isn't a Christian? Do you even know how to read?

Last I heard I had the Right To Freedom of Speech, live with it or don't. Your choice.
Who the hell are you and what the hell are you mumbling about? “Woke” is both a mental disorder AND a political movement. The DumboCrat Party fits the description.

Now your psyhitrist?????

Your have really big fucking ego.

Last I heard I had the Right To Freedom of Speech, live with it or don't. Your choice.

Now your psyhitrist?????

Your have really big fucking ego.
Jabber all you want. Fetterman and Biden do. You may as well join along with their gibberish.

So allowing private company to advertise the they so see fit needs your approva?
I'm not too certain what language you're speaking, but I'll assume that "approva" means approval?

I don't give a damn what Braun advertises. All I know is that if they're going to feature a mutilated woman and try to pass her off as a man, I'll give my business to someone else.

NOT bull shit like this. I am way more concerned redhat assholes trying to destroy American Democracy.
We can only hope someone can stop “American Democracy” and, instead, restore the American Republic.

Forum List

Back