Brain fried druggie costs media giant 5 mill+

Not one person who is a Rush fan gave a crap about his Fluke remark. What would hurt his sponsors, as it did Carbonite in my opinion, is if they play the politically correct card.

Not one person who is a Rush fan gave a crap about his Fluke remark. What would hurt his sponsors, as it did Carbonite in my opinion, is if they play the politically correct card.

Maybe because not one person who is a Rush fan has a shred of decency. :eusa_whistle:

Whatever Culumus's assets are they should be thankful rather than trying to bite the hand that feeds them. Limbaugh is personally responsible for resurrecting the radio industry with his incredible run as #1 radio talk show host for 20 years. Digging up old news about the slut who told congress she needed her employer to pay for all the condoms she uses in a month is laughable.

Whatever Culumus's assets are they should be thankful rather than trying to bite the hand that feeds them. Limbaugh is personally responsible for resurrecting the radio industry with his incredible run as #1 radio talk show host for 20 years. Digging up old news about the slut who told congress she needed her employer to pay for all the condoms she uses in a month is laughable.

I think it's like most companies or industries...

What have you done for me lately.

What Limbaugh did 20 years ago isn't important.

Right now, he is costing Cumulus money. Advertisers don't want their products associated with his show. The conservative movement realizes that he's more of a liability now than an asset.

Forum List

Back