Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

Or something like stealing classified documents out of the SCIF when you’re a senator at the same time your worthless druggie son is collecting millions from America’s #1 foreign foe - and funneling it back to you at the rate of $50,000 a month for renting a house.

Yes, all that.

What is happening to America, the country I love?

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.
Okay, I agree - what the fuck are we going to do about it!!!

I vote for Trump because I thought he was going to drain the fucking swamp!

And here we are again - the fucking swamp is swamping your stupid fucking mind into submission!

Wake the fuck up - it's all fucked up and it is not going to get right without a new constitution.

Yes, all that.

What is happening to America, the country I love?
It’s unrecognizable, isn’t it?

There’s an excellent article in American Thinker this morning detailing how the fall of America is following the path of Rome from a Republic to a dictatorship - but that we are declining at a much faster pace. After all, it’s less than 20 years since Obama issued his threat to “transform America.”

How does one defeat evil?
Need a new Constitution.

The American Experiment is being allowed to approach its failure, because the political scientists are beguiled by Constitutional dogma, and seduced by the commercial rewards for dreaming up ways to blame the other party for the social disorderliness which is rooted in the errors of the formulation of the government. The euphemism, “the Constitution is not perfect, but better than any other,” is no longer a satisfactory excuse for not recognizing its inadequacies and adverse effects on the political process, and subsequent, trickle-down economics. The American three-part model was a decent start-up, but it is not good enough for the unfurled system of over a hundred security agencies that have been created, nor is the representation system adequate for the sophisticated diversity of people that the society has evolved to.

It’s unrecognizable, isn’t it?

There’s an excellent article in American Thinker this morning detailing how the fall of America is following the path of Rome from a Republic to a dictatorship - but that we are declining at a much faster pace. After all, it’s only less than 20 years since Obama issued his threat to “transform America.”

The decadence precedes a Fall.

I can’t believe they’re even discussing Stormey Daniels.

Need a new Constitution.

The American Experiment is being allowed to approach its failure, because the political scientists are beguiled by Constitutional dogma, and seduced by the commercial rewards for dreaming up ways to blame the other party for the social disorderliness which is rooted in the errors of the formulation of the government. The euphemism, “the Constitution is not perfect, but better than any other,” is no longer a satisfactory excuse for not recognizing its inadequacies and adverse effects on the political process, and subsequent, trickle-down economics. The American three-part model was a decent start-up, but it is not good enough for the unfurled system of over a hundred security agencies that have been created, nor is the representation system adequate for the sophisticated diversity of people that the society has evolved to.
The three-part model would still work if our elected officers didn’t put their anti-American goals ahead of our Constitution.

The decadence precedes a Fall.

I can’t believe they’re even discussing Stormey Daniels.
It’s a big nothing. She’s a gold-digging floozy with whom Trump made an NDA - and THIS is what the Left is trying to politically assassinate him with when Biden is selling out to the Communists, permitted the Chinese spy balloon to gather intelligence, and is allowing a foreign invasion at our southern border?!

You, like everyone else, cannot think outside the three-part separation box.
So tell us, oh wise one….what changes should be made to the Constitution, and beyond that, how can we accomplish that when our government has been hijacked by anti-Americans, led by a demented puppet?

So tell us, oh wise one….what changes should be made to the Constitution, and beyond that, how can we accomplish that when our government has been hijacked by anti-Americans, led by a demented puppet?

Biden had no part what so ever in this N.Y. State prosecution...the DOJ is NOT involved, nor is the DNC.

DEMOCRATS wanted the Georgia case, and the Jack Smith cases to go to indictments and trial first, before this N.Y. prosecutor's case, because they involve potential harm to all of the American people, or harm to our Nation...and our democratic republic.
The Georgia case is about a crime that took place in 2020 and the statue of limitations requires only the case be started so there is no immediate reason for the trial such as there may be in New York.

The real time clock problem would lie with federal charges because if Trump becomes president he will immediately shutdown all investigations for which he's the target. And those cases are likely more serious than either the New York or Georgia case. Although the president can stop federal prosecutions he can not stop state prosecutions. So Garland needs to get indictments and a trial underway before the end of next year. That might seem like a long time but justice moves extremely slowly when dealing with high profile people who attempt to block every subpoena and court action. JAN 6th charges are being considered by a grand jury now but the classified documents incidents are still under investigation by the DOJ.

Last edited:
Or something like stealing classified documents out of the SCIF when you’re a senator at the same time your worthless druggie son is collecting millions from America’s #1 foreign foe - and funneling it back to you at the rate of $50,000 a month for renting a house.

The idea that the leftists are willing to overlook something like that while trying to prosecute their #1 political opponent via made-up felony charges for having an affair is unreal. Just how much more hypocritical can the Left be?

So rape is equal to hush money? Why isn’t bill arrested
Prosecutions are base on real evidence, not conspiracy theories nor appearance of wrong doing. Prosecutors are not allowed to pursue cases where there is not a reasonable expectation of conviction.

Prosecutions are base on real evidence, not conspiracy theories nor appearance of wrong doing. Prosecutors are not allowed to pursue cases where there is not a reasonable expectation of conviction.
so Bill didn't pay Paula Jones? You fking can't be serious with that.

Okay, I agree - what the fuck are we going to do about it!!!

I vote for Trump because I thought he was going to drain the fucking swamp!

And here we are again - the fucking swamp is swamping your stupid fucking mind into submission!

Wake the fuck up - it's all fucked up and it is not going to get right without a new constitution.
Until people decide on a new constitution we will deal with what we have. This is what government is all about in America. Working within the bounds of a constitution that is not perfect, laws that are flawed, officials that are incompetent, a news media that makes sure you hear all that is wrong with the country ,and where freedom of speech allows social media to create news, distorted it, and demand action upon those distortions.

The alternative is living in a place like China where the public never hears about corrupt, incompetent officials and government violations of basic human rights, and where the news is always good, and there is nothing for the public to concern themselves with.

American Democracy is messy and there is no two ways about but I certainly would never want to live anywhere else.

his is what government is all about in America. Working within the bounds of a constitution that is not perfect, laws that are flawed, officials that are incompetent, a news media that makes sure you hear all that is wrong with the country ,and where freedom of speech allows social media to create news, distorted it, and demand action upon those distortions.
our constitution doesn't state you must prove yourself innocent. Never has. The demofks make it up

Forum List

Back