Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).

Trump has a right to know what this unnamed future crime he intends to commit is. Otherwise, the Democrats could arrest me, and every Trump voter, on the grounds that we intend to commit a felony in the future.

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.

Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).

Trump has a right to know what this unnamed future crime he intends to commit is. Otherwise, the Democrats could arrest me, and every Trump voter, on the grounds that we intend to commit a felony in the future.

The case against Trump is unconstitutional and should be tossed. Bragg should be disbarred for using the power of his office, along with his personal hate for a citizen, to violate that citizen’s Sixth Amendment Rights. And Biden should be insisting on that, instead of that evil smile when asked about it.

And you claim to have a graduate degree? LOL...

Wow.

I think you should have someone explain the statute to you a bit more.

Damn, I wonder why Trump's lawyers did not think of this

Withholding exculpatory evidence from the Grand Jury...

Leaking sealed Grand Jury information...

As usual, Democrats continue to break laws in their attempt to 'Get Trump' ... and are never held accountable.

What is his crime? None of you anti-Trump cultists can tell us.

1680689902605-png.773340

The DA in NY did and can.
No he didn’t. He named a civil misdemeanor past the statute of limitations, tied to a future unspecified felony crime Trump intends to commit.

Knock-knock: You’re being arrested, Moonglow.
Moonglow: For what?
KK: You intend to commit a felony.
MG: What felony?
KK: Just something. We’re not saying. Now get to Court.

These are authoritarian Communists we are talking about here. How many people are still in federal jail over 1/6 without a trial date? How many have spent over a year there before having their case heard? Did any of them give a shit about the sixth Amendment?

Forum List

Back