Bradley Manning attempted suicide.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I say let the little faggot kill itself.

A US media report said that Manning, who us being held at in a cell at the US Military Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, was taken to hospital early on Tuesday morning. CNN said that it was believed that the 28-year-old had tried to kill herself.

I personally refuse to call that treasonous faggot "she" or a "her".

The cocksucker is fuckin mentally ill. Trannies kill themselves at an alarming rate. Hard to believe we contribute to the madness. By force, I might add.

The cocksucker is fuckin mentally ill. Trannies kill themselves at an alarming rate. Hard to believe we contribute to the madness. By force, I might add.
Agreed on mentally ill. I don't understand what you mean by contributing or by force.

BTW, Manning only has five years to go for a first parole hearing, but expect Manning will serve a much longer sentence.

Agreed on mentally ill. I don't understand what you mean by contributing or by force.

BTW, Manning only has five years to go for a first parole hearing, Manning will serve a much longer sentence.
Us having to pay for all of his bullshit(hormone treatments and such)

A US media report said that Manning, who us being held at in a cell at the US Military Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, was taken to hospital early on Tuesday morning. CNN said that it was believed that the 28-year-old had tried to kill herself.

Who is it?

Bradley Manning, is Bradley also a female name? I read that Obama's mother was called Stanley and she was also a woman.

Who is it?

Bradley Manning, is Bradley also a female name? I read that Obama's mother was called Stanley and she was also a woman.

She was just pure white trash

Who is it?

Who? Bradley or Stanley, or both?

Bradly is a treasonous dumb fuck, but I won't cheer on a suicide attempt. Too ghoulish.

Who is it?

Obamie's mammy...I said she, Bradly is a he

Who is it?

Bradley Manning, now a transgender going by the name Chelsea Manning, is a US soldier convicted of espionage (plus 19 other offenses) and sentenced to 35 years in prison. It could have been 65 years IIRC.

Who is it?

Bradley Manning, now a transgender going by the name Chelsea Manning, is a US soldier convicted of espionage (plus 19 other offenses) and sentenced to 35 years in prison. It could have been 65 years IIRC.

1377178243000-manning00002.jpg

They seem to have agreed to him becoming a him/her because they thought he/she might commit suicide if not allowed to Transgender.

I've just read a bit, Bradley/Chelsea leaked stuff to Julian Assange.

Who is it?

Sassy is projecting.

They seem to have agreed to him becoming a him/her because they thought he/she might commit suicide if not allowed to Transgender.

I've just read a bit, Bradley/Chelsea leaked stuff to Julian Assange.
I don't know the logic on why the Army allowed Manning hormone treatments.

Correct about leaking classified material.

Forum List

Back