Brace Yourselves For Another Stock Market Dive On Monday

Well, today Trump got a whole bunch of bankers together. All the bankers did was kiss his butt, and all Trump did was say that he's got plans in the works that will start soon, but he didn't specify what, nor did he specify when.

Watch the markets tank again tomorrow.

The bond market is frozen now. Textbook liquidity crisis. The Fed needs to act.

At this moment, the Dow is down 8.70% for the day.

List of largest daily changes in the Dow Jones Industrial Average - Wikipedia

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

China just announced their PMI for February.

What a shit show. The markets will definitely dive on Monday over that figure.

China factory activity shrank at its fastest rate on record in February

Yep, it's a shit show alright and Donnie isn't helping matters with his incompetence and accusations. Markets hate unpredictability, and he's not giving them anything even remotely reassuring, predictable or factual.

How about Fed Chairman Powell?
If he says that the US economy is strong, does that count?

Chairman Jerome Powell says Fed ready to protect economy amid coronavirus fears
Powell says Fed ‘closely monitoring’ coronavirus

The only shit show is the democrat primary.

Yeah, that is what we need...to lower the rates even more.

China caused the Covid-19 problem that we all need to deal with.
Too much supply comes from China, that needs to change.
The stock market will bounce back, some companies will be hit harder than others.
Two of my stocks went up on Friday.
There are bargains to be had.

I just bought 20 shares of Clorox. Not going great so far, but give it a few weeks!

Market Summary > Clorox Co
NYSE: CLX
159.42 USD −9.28 (5.50%)
Closed: Feb 28, 7:39 PM EST ·
After hours 160.90 +1.48

You are way past bleach and chlorine helping disinfect your brain. You need hydrofluoric acid. Just soak your head overnight and you should feel better in the morning.

Well, today the stock market closed at 21,200, and had a drop of 2352 points. At this rate, Interestingly enough, when Obama left office on 20 Jan 2017, the stock market closed at 21,200. Trump has erased all the stock market gains he had since he's took office.

Stock Market News for January 20, 2017
You misread the link.

The Dow closed at 19,732.40 on 20 January 2017.

And still the VIX is sky high. You can’t touch anything in this market until the VIX settles. I saw Morgan Stanley say on Sunday we are near the bottom and to sell the Dollar and add risk.....and here we are down another 12%. There is no way with volatility this high we are at or near the bottom. That is very irresponsible for MS to say imo.

Bloomberg) -- Global financial markets are now in a bottoming phase, and investors should start to add risk and sell the U.S. dollar, according to Morgan Stanley.
Morgan Stanley Says Markets Are Bottoming So Sell U.S. Dollar

Yep thanks to the GOP blocking and reversing The Obama Administration’s Marxist Economy Killing policies and The Election of President Trump.

GOP policies beginning in 2014 stopped Obama from destroying our economy.

Well, today the stock market closed at 21,200, and had a drop of 2352 points. At this rate, Interestingly enough, when Obama left office on 20 Jan 2017, the stock market closed at 21,200. Trump has erased all the stock market gains he had since he's took office.

Stock Market News for January 20, 2017
You misread the link.

The Dow closed at 19,732.40 on 20 January 2017.

This is no where near a stock market crash.
Wow.

That is quite the delusion! :cuckoo:

No shit. Just last month, all the conservatives were cheering about how the stock market was finally topping 29,000, and now, they are saying that there isn't a stock market crash, even though it closed at 20,188.52. That is a drop of almost 9,000 points.

The Original Tree obviously has intelligence at the level of a plant (or below), otherwise he wouldn't have said such stupid crap.

I have not checked my 401(k) since before I started this topic. I dare not. I am just gritting my teeth and hoping for the best.

Have any of you looked in on your investments? Have you acted on them?

This is no where near a stock market crash.
Wow.

That is quite the delusion! :cuckoo:

No shit. Just last month, all the conservatives were cheering about how the stock market was finally topping 29,000, and now, they are saying that there isn't a stock market crash, even though it closed at 20,188.52. That is a drop of almost 9,000 points.

The Original Tree obviously has intelligence at the level of a plant (or below), otherwise he wouldn't have said such stupid crap.
The Dow is now below where it was when Trump took office.

I am using all of my willpower not to check my 401(k)'s status.

This topic shows I understand stocks all too well.
WTF?!? You said the market would tank on the following Monday and it had a banner day. It shows you're a fuck'n moron. The next time you're right will be the first time you've ever been right.

This topic shows I understand stocks all too well.
Imagine predicting a collapse in a couple of days. Then imagine that day comes and the market crushes it big time. Then imagine, after being dead-fucking-wrong, that it somehow "proves" you know you're shit.

If you can imagine all of that - congrats. You know what it's like to be G-string. :eusa_doh:

WTF?!? You said the market would tank on the following Monday and it had a banner day.
And you said it wouldn't tank. In comparison, you clearly said the more stupid thing, and it's not close.

Not for nothing Patriot, but Fort Fun missed it by just one day, and the market HAS tanked horribly. All the gains that Trump had enjoyed in the first 3 years have been wiped out.

Not for nothing Patriot, but Fort Fun missed it by just one day, and the market HAS tanked horribly. All the gains that Trump had enjoyed in the first 3 years have been wiped out.
Not for nothing ABS, but it wasn't even Fort Fun who made the thread with the idiotic prediction. It was G-String. And the market did the exact opposite of what he claimed it would do that day. In other words, he literally could not have been any more wrong.

Forum List

Back