Boycotting Liberalism..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'll admit it, there are several liberal movie actors, authors and television stars that I absolutely boycott as far as their movie's, books and shows.

Especially in movies, I refuse to support them at the box office, I just wait until their movies show up on netflix and in many cases, not even then.

Liberal Celebritiy List from Boycottliberalism.com

Last edited:
So would I. My question is, why do we give actors so much influence when most of them only sound intelligent when a writer tells them what to say and a director tells them how to say it.

I guess you give them a shot, then they talk and illusion is over.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So would I. My question is, why do we give actors so much influence when most of them only sound intelligent when a writer tells them what to say and a director tells them how to say it.

That would be true, if the first time they said something stupid we stopped paying attention to them.

Sadly, this is not the case.

Because the average person is about as shallow as it gets and they don’t care about anything that matters as long as they are fat and get all the toys that they want.

Honestly, I think this statement sums up the sheer stupidity that exists in Hollywood at large:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ]Whoopie Goldberg Explaining Roman Polanski Child Rape wasn't Legitimate Rape - YouTube[/ame]

It wasn’t rape rape….

It is not ‘liberal’ famous people either as the OP is hitting on. Actors should just shut the hell up about politics as a group. I remember listening to C-Span last year and hearing Clooney addressing congress. The fact that congress actually let him in the door really dropped my overall ability to stomach their asshattery. WTF are they listening to an actor for?

A liberally educated Democrat and TV star. .. :lmao:

[ame=http://youtu.be/GbizzLzcpnM]Sherri Shepherd Thinks the World is Flat - YouTube[/ame]

Oh well, let the politicians have some fun.

[ame=http://youtu.be/VAn6XJh4xgo]Democrats saying stupid things.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Because the average person is about as shallow as it gets and they don’t care about anything that matters as long as they are fat and get all the toys that they want.

Honestly, I think this statement sums up the sheer stupidity that exists in Hollywood at large:
-Whoopie Goldberg Explaining Roman Polanski Child Rape wasn't Legitimate Rape - YouTube

It wasn’t rape rape….

It is not ‘liberal’ famous people either as the OP is hitting on. Actors should just shut the hell up about politics as a group. I remember listening to C-Span last year and hearing Clooney addressing congress. The fact that congress actually let him in the door really dropped my overall ability to stomach their asshattery. WTF are they listening to an actor for?

Actually, I think it is pretty stupid to equate a consenual sex act with someone below an imaginary number to forcible rape at knifepoint.

The woman involved here (now in her 50's) doesn't think it's that big of a deal. Neither did the prosecutor at the time, who recommended probation. Or the court appointed psychologist, who determined that Polanski was not a serial offender. One grandstanding judge decided to nail a celebrity hide to his wall.

Incidently, before you go all "but you evil liberal", i feel exactly the same way about the people in Florida who were trying their level best to craft a drug charge against Rush Limbaugh because he got addicted to prescription painkillers. This was not something criminal (it was something stupid), and it did not merit jail time.

And frankly, it kind of makes me wonder, when we lock up 2 million people when other industrialized countries are only locking up less than 100K, I have to wonder how many people who don't have the resources of a Limbaugh or a Polanski are getting the shaft.

The biggest asshats talking about politics aren't celebrities... they are politicians.

Most of them are your basic nobody's who learned how to pretend to be serious and get paid for it. They start believing their own celebrity status and think that makes them intelligent, instead it only creates a wealth of cash and votes for unscrupulous politicians, who, also feeling a life long sense of inadequacy, use them for nefarious purposes, which in turn makes the inferior celebrity, feel a greater sense of importance. "They like me, they like me, they really, really like me." :eusa_hand:

Most of them are your basic nobody's who learned how to pretend to be serious and get paid for it. They start believing their own celebrity status and think that makes them intelligent, instead it only creates a wealth of cash and votes for unscrupulous politicians, who, also feeling a life long sense of inadequacy, use them for nefarious purposes, which in turn makes the inferior celebrity, feel a greater sense of importance. "They like me, they like me, they really, really like me." :eusa_hand:

Wow, you really thought about it..

Because people are sheeple.

Yes they are. Group think is becoming far more prevalent than individualism, which is on the decline.

Group think is the byproduct of city living.

Last edited:
I'll admit it, there are several liberal movie actors, authors and television stars that I absolutely boycott as far as their movie's, books and shows.

Especially in movies, I refuse to support them at the box office, I just wait until their movies show up on netflix and in many cases, not even then.

Liberal Celebritiy List from Boycottliberalism.com

Better throw that computer out the window you are typing on. It was created by an ultra-lib.

Yes they are. Group think is becoming far more prevalent than individualism, which is on the decline.

Group think is the byproduct of city living.

Inbreeding is a byproduct of country living...

37148424534.jpg

Forum List

Back