Boycott Old Navy for banning Army Vet from their Store

I imagine there is more to the story. Like to see what Old Navy has to say and how real the uniform was. Facebook is not always reliable

There was a Buds Pin on a Marine Uniform. There was also (looked like) either Army or Air Force device above that. I couldn't see the ribbons up close, but I am sure they were just slapped on there in no order of precedence. He probably has a Sea Service above a Purple Heart. I was uniform anal when I was in. I can spot a fraud a mile away, or a ribbon that's above a medal in the wrong place.

No....really?

Who here has formed an opinion without hearing the whole story? Seems like the answer is everyone who is jumping on the boycott Old Navy bandwagon.

:cuckoo: can you say Zimmerman? :cuckoo:

I know...asking that Zimmerman's case have it's day in court is SOOOOOO wrong. How's that one working out, btw?

Not the point, people like Peach have made several threads where in they claim he is guilty and should go to jail for murder. And lets not forget the mammoth thread claiming his head wound wasn't a head wound at all.

[

Old Navy hasn't denied it.

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

So now you're calling the Veteran a liar?

What an unpatriotic, flag burning POS you are.

Why are you hitting on Willowtree? She doesn't have a penis.

I will boycott Old Navy. That will be easy since I have never shopped there anyway.

If you can also find reasons for why I am boycotting Marshalls, Vanity Fair, Avon, and K-Mart, I'd appreciate it. I also boycott Cosmopolitan, The National Enquirer, People, and World Net Daily.

I confess to occasionally reading Weekly World News. I just can't get enough of Bat Boy!
Walmart ?

[

Old Navy hasn't denied it.

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

A veteran can be a liar, and being a veteran does not give you a free pass.

I imagine there is more to the story. Like to see what Old Navy has to say and how real the uniform was. Facebook is not always reliable

There was a Buds Pin on a Marine Uniform. There was also (looked like) either Army or Air Force device above that. I couldn't see the ribbons up close, but I am sure they were just slapped on there in no order of precedence. He probably has a Sea Service above a Purple Heart. I was uniform anal when I was in. I can spot a fraud a mile away, or a ribbon that's above a medal in the wrong place.

No....really?

Yes - really. I even busted a few queers, took them to Mast, and had them discharged.

You know - I followed orders/regulations during the years I was in. Did my job.

How about you?

A veteran can be a liar, and being a veteran does not give you a free pass.

I used to work at the brig at Naval Station Norfolk. It was full of vets who were liars, criminals, murderers, you name it....

:lmao: Suddenly, it's important for you to have the whole story. Now, that is funny.

It always has been important. I cannot help it if you are just a miserable old thing who lives to attempt to insult some of us.
Poor baby! Why don't you learn to front better arguments?

Want some Cheese with that whine?

IDIOT.

Can you not come up with something a little more original? Look at what you said to me and how you replied. I guess not much can be expected from someone who uses an abusive alcoholic as his avatar.

When I read the thread title I thought dang, I'm being boycotted. Then I remembered that I'm not 16 and do not shop at Old Navy.

No....really?

Yes - really. I even busted a few queers, took them to Mast, and had them discharged.

You know - I followed orders/regulations during the years I was in. Did my job.

How about you?

That's interesting....took someone to Mast for being gay? That's an Administrative Action, not a Disciplinary Action, is it not?

And YOU had them discharged? You were the CO? BUPERS?

Well Starbucks refused to send coffee to Marines in Afghanistan because they don't support the war, looks like us vets are going to be some boycotting fools.

Well Starbucks refused to send coffee to Marines in Afghanistan because they don't support the war, looks like us vets are going to be some boycotting fools.

Are you being sarcastic or do you not know that was untrue?

Starbucks Refuses Marines: FALSE

I thought it was true, a friend told me yesterday.

I think the thought process that needs to be implemented is that, despite people's feelings about a particular war, very few are likely to take it out on the troops. This sort of story should immediately set off alarm bells. They're concocted as red meat for the right and upon reflection one should realize the unlikelihood of the scenario.

Forum List

Back