Boycott Old Navy for banning Army Vet from their Store

[

Old Navy hasn't denied it.

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

So now you're calling the Veteran a liar?

What an unpatriotic, flag burning POS you are.

So, this is your position, Warrior? That all veterans tell the truth all the time? Ok....so John Kerry WAS telling the truth about his duty in Viet Nam and John Kerry WAS telling the truth in his testimony to Congress.

Glad we cleared that one up.

I imagine there is more to the story. Like to see what Old Navy has to say and how real the uniform was. Facebook is not always reliable

There was a Buds Pin on a Marine Uniform. There was also (looked like) either Army or Air Force device above that. I couldn't see the ribbons up close, but I am sure they were just slapped on there in no order of precedence. He probably has a Sea Service above a Purple Heart. I was uniform anal when I was in. I can spot a fraud a mile away, or a ribbon that's above a medal in the wrong place.

Doncha see what a red meat story this is for the idiots? Our hero is an army veteran defending medal winners. Our villain is a national chain store.

All our hero has to do is say he was treated rudely, thrown from the store all for questioning our villain's manager.

Bingo!

Without further inquiry, without pluming for any other evidence, the idiots rally to the cause. Imagine what would happen if there was an actual infraction? Would the idiots care? Could they care? I doubt it. Without marching orders, these folks couldn't think their way out of an L shaped maze.

Last edited:
Doncha see what a red meat story this is for the idiots? Our hero is an army veteran defending medal winners. Our villain is a national chain store.

All our hero has to do is say he was treated rudely, thrown fro the store all for questioning our villain's manager.

Bingo!

Without further inquiry, without pluming for any other evidence, the idiots rally to the cause. Imagine what would happen if there was an actual infraction? Would the idiots care? Could they care? I doubt it. Without marching orders, these folks couldn't thing their way out of an L shaped maze.

This reminds me of the "Police Acted Stupidly" episode.
Perhaps King Obama will weigh in on this and propose a beer summit.

Only to those who didn't read the fucking link in the OP, you ignorant coprophagic cow.

Old Navy told Channel 4 that Bennett was not banned from the store and mall management said he was not banned from the mall.

So now you're calling the Veteran a liar?

What an unpatriotic, flag burning POS you are.

So, this is your position, Warrior? That all veterans tell the truth all the time? Ok....so John Kerry WAS telling the truth about his duty in Viet Nam and John Kerry WAS telling the truth in his testimony to Congress.

Glad we cleared that one up.

Veterans never lie.:cool:

I imagine there is more to the story. Like to see what Old Navy has to say and how real the uniform was. Facebook is not always reliable

There was a Buds Pin on a Marine Uniform. There was also (looked like) either Army or Air Force device above that. I couldn't see the ribbons up close, but I am sure they were just slapped on there in no order of precedence. He probably has a Sea Service above a Purple Heart. I was uniform anal when I was in. I can spot a fraud a mile away, or a ribbon that's above a medal in the wrong place.

Again, when the facts come out there is usually more to the story. I doubt a chain like Old Navy (they are really not Navy by the way) would ban someone for respectfully objecting to an employees dress. I'm sure there were store cameras....lets go to the tapes!

All our hero has to do is say he was treated rudely, thrown from the store all for questioning our villain's manager.

Bingo!

Without further inquiry, without pluming for any other evidence, the idiots rally to the cause. Imagine what would happen if there was an actual infraction? Would the idiots care? Could they care? I doubt it. Without marching orders, these folks couldn't think their way out of an L shaped maze.

Some people sure know their sucker audience, don't they?

Again, when the facts come out there is usually more to the story. I doubt a chain like Old Navy (they are really not Navy by the way) would ban someone for respectfully objecting to an employees dress. I'm sure there were store cameras....lets go to the tapes!

I agree and I highly doubt an employee was wearing that uniform shown on the news report.

Bingo!

Some people sure know their sucker audience, don't they?
P.T. Barnum said one was born every minute!

I buy nothing from Old Navy or any of the other ridiculous stores that expect me to pay big bucks for clothing with someone's advertizing all over it. If they want me to wear Old Navy or Abercrombe and Fitch or Gloria Vanderbilt or Aero or Nike or Gucci or whateverthefuck their product name is...they can damn well pay me to wear it around for them.

Count me in on the boycott!

Do I get paid?

Bennett seems like a decent guy and not the typical type trying to create an incident. I have no reason to disbelieve him

But I have seen too many of these stories where people go off based on wrong information and they always end...I will never shop there again

I buy nothing from Old Navy or any of the other ridiculous stores that expect me to pay big bucks for clothing with someone's advertizing all over it. If they want me to wear Old Navy or Abercrombe and Fitch or Gloria Vanderbilt or Aero or Nike or Gucci or whateverthefuck their product name is...they can damn well pay me to wear it around for them.

Count me in on the boycott!

Do I get paid?
I happen to be wearing a shirt from Old Navy right now! And guess what? It has no indication, other than the tag sewn in at the base of the neck that it comes from Old Navy!

I do agree that buying clothing with advertising is as stupid as a bag of clams. Companies budget advertising into their operating expenses. They certainly don't need the few dollars I have to spend to spread the word about them. If they want me to wear their logo, they can either give me the shirt or pay me for the work.

Forum List

Back