Boycott Israel

Hamas is a conflict driven organization. Remove the conflict and they will melt away like ice cream in August...

:lmao: Yeah, because vicious Islamist violence and terrorism is such a rarity in the Arab/Muslim World.

Specifically (from the charter that TinHorn claims to be irrelevant):

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Comment: Islam is an obliterator of cultures and people who do not follow its viciously oppressive, misogynistic, ignorance-embracing precepts.

"The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine."

Comment: A religious war with the specific aim of eliminating Israel.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews)."

Comment: The purpose of Islam is to kill the Jews.

"It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis."

Comment: Call for religious war. Vicious Hamas aggression against the Jew is part and parcel of Islam, "The Religion of Peace."
Really You Pro Zionist are just....Full of Aboulomania.....Hauteur and Candescent Heads.(go look them up).......You cry-tough for Zionism but you are all converts.....The only True Semitic people in Israel today are the Shepardic Real Jews and the Palestinians.........The rest of you have obliterated REAL Judaism and Culture and created a 20th Century Plastic Version,nothing like the original.....That is the Most Sickening part of your justification to your Terrorism.You have tried to entwine Judaism with Zionist Terrorism......but failed in your pathetic attempt in the wider world and within the Palestinian and Shepardic communities...Actually WHO THE F... ARE YOU???????????

You are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing nothing more nothing less........Real Jews DESPISE YOU....Would a Real Jew please answer and Rally against this Synthetic Mob of Non-entities who troll this site...........see you around.....You should thank Tinnie,that Great Man because you know not who you are...........But HE DOES..

Last edited:
Hamas is a conflict driven organization. Remove the conflict and they will melt away like ice cream in August...

:lmao: Yeah, because vicious Islamist violence and terrorism is such a rarity in the Arab/Muslim World.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Comment: Islam is an obliterator of cultures and people who do not follow its viciously oppressive, misogynistic, ignorance-embracing precepts.

"The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine."

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews)."

"It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis."

Comment: Call for religious war. Vicious Hamas aggression against the Jew is part and parcel of Islam, "The Religion of Peace."
Really You Pro Zionist are just....Full of Aboulomania.....Hauteur and Candescent Heads.(go look them up).......You cry-tough for Zionism but you are all converts.....The only True Semitic people in Israel today are the Shepardic Real Jews and the Palestinians.........The rest of you have obliterated REAL Judaism and Culture and created a 20th Century Plastic Version,nothing like the original.....That is the Most Sickening part of your justification to your Terrorism.You have tried to entwine Judaism with Zionist Terrorism......but failed in your pathetic attempt in the wider world and within the Palestinian and Shepardic communities...Actually WHO THE F... ARE YOU???????????

You are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing nothing more nothing less........Real Jews DESPISE YOU....Would a Real Jew please answer and Rally against this Synthetic Mob of Non-entities who troll this site...........see you around.....You should thank Tinnie,that Great Man because you know not who you are...........But HE DOES..

As expected not a word about your Hamastan comrades and their agenda of death.

You're an idiot, Steve, and there really isn't much anybody can do about that. Sorry.

You're an idiot, Steve, and there really isn't much anybody can do about that. Sorry.
It is not my fault you are not a REAL Jew,only a Synthetic Conversion.......who is Lost.........I don't agree with Terrorism....FULL STOP so stop implying I do...That is Silly.steven........Not ISIS,Not Zionism Not Hamas.....Not the IRA....Not the Syrian Government,and Not the US Government for that matter,who Terrorize where ever they go,likewise the Russians,Pol Pot,Stalin ad-nausism sic.

I unlike you and other non-REAL Jews, I believe in a Free Israel and Free Palestine........Freedom,Everyone should live their lives in Peace

But Why don't you feel the same Say.........I may well be an Idiot,but you only use such terms because I'm right,Say "Live the Life You LOVE and LOVE the Life you Live..........Everyone deserves Peace and Happiness....yes you and I too.regards steve

ps,I could be more Jewish than you for all I know BUT could never agree with being a Zionist....I just think their doctorine is blatant self interest,hateful to others including other non Zionist Jews..........Their Mantra is more ISIS than Jewish in my opinion and both are marginal.

Last edited:
So how will you enforce your alleged rights without the force to back you up. Just saying these are my rights and I demand you grant them to me will result in a bloody nose and a call to " make me "
That shows Israel's respect for the laws that civilized people abide by.

Which also shows that you dont give a damn about the Jews rights as you deny they exist all the time. And the group you support and defend have no respect for any laws giving anyone else but islamonazi's any rights.

Until the muslims are forced into giving others their legal rights dont try and put the blame on the Jews, it wont work going on your track record of LIES and BLOOD LIBELS without any evidence to support your claims.
Not true. Listen to anyone anywhere in BDS and they all call for equal rights for the Jews.

So any Jew in the world can have the same rights as any palestinian in the world, can bear arms against arab muslims. Can build synagogues higher than arab muslim houses, can ride a white horse, can wear white clothing. Can rape an arab muslim girl and claim her child is a Jew, can live in peace in their 22% of palestine without fear of attack by arab muslims ?
Can rape an arab muslim girl and claim her child is a Jew,..

You are just shoveling shit.

You know that Jewishness is passed down by the mother.

That is the rights of an arab muslim in regards to Jewish girls, so you are saying that the Jews wont have this right. What else will you now claim the Jews cant have as a right that arab muslims do ?

It is not my fault you are not a REAL Jew,only a Synthetic Conversion.......who is Lost.........I don't agree with Terrorism....FULL STOP so stop implying I do...That is Silly.steven........Not ISIS,Not Zionism Not Hamas.....Not the IRA....Not the Syrian Government,and Not the US Government for that matter,who Terrorize where ever they go,likewise the Russians,Pol Pot,Stalin ad-nausism sic.

I unlike you and other non-REAL Jews, I believe in a Free Israel and Free Palestine........Freedom,Everyone should live their lives in Peace

But Why don't you feel the same Say.........I may well be an Idiot,but you only use such terms because I'm right,Say "Live the Life You LOVE and LOVE the Life you Live..........Everyone deserves Peace and Happiness....yes you and I too.regards steve

ps,I could be more Jewish than you for all I know BUT could never agree with being a Zionist....I just think their doctorine is blatant self interest,hateful to others including other non Zionist Jews..........Their Mantra is more ISIS than Jewish in my opinion and both are marginal.

So in other words you accept, support and defend the islamonazi terrorist that want to wipe out the Jews.
The only thing a Zionist believes is that the Jews have a right to their homeland and the right to defend that homeland from attack. You are confusing the hamas and fatah charters with Zionism

... I believe in a Free Israel and Free Palestine...

Who are you trying to fool? Us? Or yourself?

You don't believe in a "free" Israel. A free Israel means that the Jewish people get to choose who belongs to the Jewish people. A free Israel means Israelis and the Jewish people get to decide who is invited to immigrate there. A free Israel means all people get to worship in all places. A free Israel means that "Zionist" is no more a nasty word or insult or evil idea than "Palestinian" is.

BDS frightens Israel (read: the Jewish people) because it is the same toxic anti-semitism that has plagued humankind for thousands of years. It defies reason and morality and loving kindness. It is a hateful and destructive and damaging ideology.

You don't believe in a "free" Israel. A free Israel means that the Jewish people get to choose who belongs to the Jewish people. A free Israel means Israelis and the Jewish people get to decide who is invited to immigrate there. A free Israel means all people get to worship in all places. A free Israel means that "Zionist" is no more a nasty word or insult or evil idea than "Palestinian" is.
How incredible of you Shusha,you really should be Ashamed.....Zionism was created by a Jewish(or Synthetic Jewish)Atheist,the prime reason was for a homeland for Synthetic Non Jews like you,that they tried to eradicated a happy community of Semitic Shepardic Jews and Palestinians to FLOOD Palestine with Jewish Underclass of Synthetic Jews by Terrorism only shows how little you know......even that Synthetic Jew Lord Balfour who supported such an invasion stated...."The present inhabitants in PALESTINE should be allowed to live in freedom and Peace" Balfour by the way only suggested this as a way of ridding Synthetic Jews throughout England and Europe and Russia in response to the huge numbers of Russian Synthetic Jews from the Pogroms in Russia flooding into England and other parts of Europe..........all became Zionists,giving this Terrorist Organization great power.The British Government after the take over of Palestine from the Ottomans put a Jew(funny that) as the Top Administrator to run Palestine.

Well Balfours and others insistence that the local populations be allowed to live in peace.....was disregarded and the Palestinians have paid the PRICE,over the years of occupation the Palestinians are sickened to see Low Life Synthetic Jews stealing their Land.......I have unlike you been to Israel over the years,there is no real stability THERE AND different sections of the Jewish Israeli population cannot abide each other.I never fool myself,I am Pragmatic....the only FOOLs on here are the possee of Synthetic Zionist Jews ....like you who spew Zionist Propaganda......reading all your Guys posts, I realize HOW HATEFUL A GROUP YOU ARE..............moreover the word Zionist is a word worldwide for Hateful Terrorism.

I believe the Zionist Death Cult, of Palestinian Deaths is 600,000+............You carry the Guilt

Last edited:

How incredible of you Shusha,you really should be Ashamed.....Zionism was created by a Jewish(or Synthetic Jewish)Atheist,the prime reason was for a homeland for Synthetic Non Jews like you,that they tried to eradicated a happy community of Semitic Shepardic Jews and Palestinians to FLOOD Palestine with Jewish Underclass of Synthetic Jews by Terrorism only shows how little you know......even that Synthetic Jew Lord Balfour who supported such an invasion stated...."The present inhabitants in PALESTINE should be allowed to live in freedom and Peace" Balfour by the way only suggested this as a way of ridding Synthetic Jews throughout England and Europe and Russia in response to the huge numbers of Russian Synthetic Jews from the Pogroms in Russia flooding into England and other parts of Europe..........all became Zionists,giving this Terrorist Organization great power.The British Government after the take over of Palestine from the Ottomans put a Jew(funny that) as the Top Administrator to run Palestine.

Well Balfours and others insistence that the local populations be allowed to live in peace.....was disregarded and the Palestinians have paid the PRICE,over the years of occupation the Palestinians are sickened to see Low Life Synthetic Jews stealing their Land.......I have unlike you been to Israel over the years,there is no real stability THERE AND different sections of the Jewish Israeli population cannot abide each other.I never fool myself,I am Pragmatic....the only FOOLs on here are the possee of Synthetic Zionist Jews ....like you who spew Zionist Propaganda......reading all your Guys pros, I realize HOW HATEFUL A GROUP YOU ARE..............moreover the word Zionist is a word worldwide for Hateful Terrorism.

I believe the Zionist Death Cult, of Palestinian Deaths is 600,000+............You carry the Guilt
Yeah so you say Shusa"" Who am I trying to fool.................you will live your life like the others as a deluded FOOL

nm.;/

Well Balfours and others insistence that the local populations be allowed to live in peace.....was disregarded and the Palestinians have paid the PRICE,over the years of occupation the Palestinians are sickened to see Low Life Synthetic Jews stealing their Land.......I have unlike you been to Israel over the years,there is no real stability THERE AND different sections of the Jewish Israeli population cannot abide each other.I never fool myself,I am Pragmatic....the only FOOLs on here are the possee of Synthetic Zionist Jews ....like you who spew Zionist Propaganda......reading all your Guys posts, I realize HOW HATEFUL A GROUP YOU ARE..............moreover the word Zionist is a word worldwide for Hateful Terrorism.

This claim once again that you refuse to substantiate because you know you are LYING.

The Jews of Russia, and many other nations, have been tested for DNA matches to the Jews dead and alive in palestine with a better than 98% match of that part of the human Genome that is used for this purpose. Any idiot can say that a full DNA test shows that the Jews have the same make up as the palestinians, while omitting that this is the same figure as that of the match between humans and dogs, pigs and bananas.

Yes Balfour did say that when he was referring to the Jewish inhabitants who were in the majority at that time, this is why the arab muslims flooded palestine in vast numbers hoping to force the Jews out.

The more you make your RACIST claims the more you will be shown to be a NAZI SCUM inciting others to mass murder the Jews because you are too much of a COWARD to do so yourself

How about a LINK to your last LIE then as the official total is under 60,000, and that includes the ones killed in every war of their making since 1921. Is this like your claim for the number of children murders by the Jews that in reality is ZERO

Well Balfours and others insistence that the local populations be allowed to live in peace.....was disregarded and the Palestinians have paid the PRICE,over the years of occupation the Palestinians are sickened to see Low Life Synthetic Jews stealing their Land.......I have unlike you been to Israel over the years,there is no real stability THERE AND different sections of the Jewish Israeli population cannot abide each other.I never fool myself,I am Pragmatic....the only FOOLs on here are the possee of Synthetic Zionist Jews ....like you who spew Zionist Propaganda......reading all your Guys pros, I realize HOW HATEFUL A GROUP YOU ARE..............moreover the word Zionist is a word worldwide for Hateful Terrorism.

Yeah so you say Shusa"" Who am I trying to fool.................you will live your life like the others as a deluded FOOL

You are the deluded fool that needs to be reprogrammed away from nazism and neo marxism

Latest news about BDS. Jordanian Opposition leader blasts BDS.
jt2

A Jordanian opposition leader is charging that the activists behind the “Boycott, Divestment and Sanction” campaign against Israel are racists, according to a report in Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

“BDS claims to target Israel because Israel oppresses the Palestinians. If so, why does BDS never target Jordan’s government, which oppresses and destroys the lives of the majority of Jordanians of Palestinian origins, and where many of my own people, the Bedouin Jordanians, go hungry?” wrote Abed Almaala in a commentary in Yisrael Hayom.

“Why does BDS never boycott Lebanon, where Palestinians are banned from working as taxi drivers? Why does it not boycott Syria, where President Bashar Assad has killed thousands of Palestinians in Yarmouk camp?”

He charged: “BDS, admit it: You are racists and anti-Semites.”

Read more at Israel’s newest advocate: Arab leader in Jordan

jt2

A Jordanian opposition leader is charging that the activists behind the “Boycott, Divestment and Sanction” campaign against Israel are racists, according to a report in Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

“BDS claims to target Israel because Israel oppresses the Palestinians. If so, why does BDS never target Jordan’s government, which oppresses and destroys the lives of the majority of Jordanians of Palestinian origins, and where many of my own people, the Bedouin Jordanians, go hungry?” wrote Abed Almaala in a commentary in Yisrael Hayom.

“Why does BDS never boycott Lebanon, where Palestinians are banned from working as taxi drivers? Why does it not boycott Syria, where President Bashar Assad has killed thousands of Palestinians in Yarmouk camp?”

Very interesting point Hoss......................................on another subject Hoss, Those New Male Contraceptive Pills I sent you were supposed to be taken Orally,I understand that you put them in the Heel of your Shoe, and it's made you LIMP..........LOL...steve.....Love you Hoss

nm.;/

This claim once again that you refuse to substantiate because you know you are LYING.

The Jews of Russia, and many other nations, have been tested for DNA matches to the Jews dead and alive in palestine with a better than 98% match of that part of the human Genome that is used for this purpose. Any idiot can say that a full DNA test shows that the Jews have the same make up as the palestinians, while omitting that this is the same figure as that of the match between humans and dogs, pigs and bananas.

Yes Balfour did say that when he was referring to the Jewish inhabitants who were in the majority at that time, this is why the arab muslims flooded palestine in vast numbers hoping to force the Jews out.

The more you make your RACIST claims the more you will be shown to be a NAZI SCUM inciting others to mass murder the Jews because you are too much of a COWARD to do so yourself

How about a LINK to your last LIE then as the official total is under 60,000, and that includes the ones killed in every war of their making since 1921. Is this like your claim for the number of children murders by the Jews that in reality is ZERO
Pheo,everything I said is true......STOP THESE DELUSIONS.........

jt2

Very interesting point Hoss......................................on another subject Hoss, Those New Male Contraceptive Pills I sent you were supposed to be taken Orally,I understand that you put them in the Heel of your Shoe, and it's made you LIMP..........LOL...steve.....Love you Hoss

Another of your bubbles burst so you resort to deflection and derailment rather than face the truth. Why do you think so many western nations are banning the BDS movement after it was taken over by NAZI's and Jew haters like yourself.

nm.;/

Pheo,everything I said is true......STOP THESE DELUSIONS.........

Nothing you say is true, if they were you could provide links saying just that. So why do you constantly refuse, deflect, derail or give links that dont say what you claim ?

Forum List

Back