Boycott Israel

[ Extra! Extra ! Really ? ]

Key Findings of AMCHA’s New Report

The new AMCHA report analyzes antisemitic activity on U.S. campuses from 2015 through the Spring semester of 2018. As noted above, data from 2017 was examined closely as well (the tally includes 205 incidents involving classic antisemitism at 125 schools in 2017, and 71 cases involving Israel at 45 schools during the same year).

Three key findings emerge from the data:

1. Israel-related antisemitic incidents are considerably more likely to contribute to a hostile campus atmosphere for Jewish students than are incidents which involve ‘classic’ types of antisemitic expression.
One of the main findings revealed from the AMCHA analysis is that while classic antisemitic incidents outnumbered Israel-related incidents three to one, less than 25% of these classic antisemitic incidents—even those where genocidal expression was a common feature—demonstrated an intent to harm Jewish students and groups on campus, while a whopping 94% of the Israel-related incidents did exhibit an intent to cause harm (pp. 6, 9).

(full article online)

New study: BDS activists hostile toward Jewish students, not just Israel

Team Tel Aviv speaking at the EUDC 2018 Open Finals. Photo: Jovan Petronijevic.

A European debating tournament changed its constitution on Monday to prohibit discrimination based on nationality, after Israeli participants were boycotted by peers from Qatar in an episode condemned by organizers.

The amendment was proposed by Israeli debaters after two students from Qatar University refused to face challengers from Israeli universities at the European Universities Debating Championship (EUDC) 2018 in Serbia, which took place from July 31 through August 5, i24NEWS first reported

(full article online)

European Debating Tournament Bans National-Origin Discrimination After Qatari Team Boycotts Israeli Champions

The people of Gaza already live freely. (And the conflict is evidence of their capacity for this). When they stop freely making the choice to try (ridiculously unsuccessfully) to murder Israelis and Jews, they will be treated as a peaceful neighbor instead of a belligerent hostile.

BDS violence in Amsterdam: I was there
They were in the audience at my Amsterdam lecture and are at Dam Square every week. The police, however, are not.

When I visited Holland to speak to Jewish and Christian audiences and to have private meetings with pro-Israel leaders I was told how Dutch Jews were increasingly fearful about speaking out or showing their support for Israel. Their main fears derived from the threatening atmosphere being stoked up by anti-Israel protesters and BDS activists.

I was introduced to Rabbi Benjamin Jacobs, the head of the Dutch Jewish community, who has been the victim of five attacks as Jews have been targeted in proportion to the rise of BDS and other anti-Israel activism in Holland....

"This has driven the BDS mob to frenzy and violence."

On Sunday March 12, 2016, one hot head showed the true face of BDS. He told a girl wrapped in an Israeli flag; “You f***ing Jew Zionist! Go to your own country and demonstrate there.” The abused girl was neither Israeli nor Jewish. When the abuser saw a man taking pictures he attacked him. Others came to the cameraman’s assistance and the BDS hooligan attacked another man so severely he caused him head wounds.

BDS%2Battack%2Bin%2BDam%2BSquare%2B2.jpg

The police were not present in the square at the time of the incident. Sabine tracked the assailant as she called the police emergency number. When he saw her following him he turned on her and was about to attack her but two men protected her. He managed to spit in her face before the police arrived and arrested him.

In an earlier incident the girls received death threats from Haya el-Fatahi, a radicalized Muslim woman. A week later this woman returned to Dam Square and smashed the camera from Sabine’s hand but Sabine managed to film her violence. El-Fatahi’s trial will take place on May 10th.

BDS violence in Amsterdam: I was there

Last edited:
BDS: how a controversial non-violent movement has transformed the Israeli-Palestinian debate

Both sides of BDS.

BDS: how a controversial non-violent movement has transformed the Israeli-Palestinian debate

BDS hasn’t transformed anything. Their affiliation and close ties with Islamic terrorist groups makes little more than groupies.
BDS is non partisan. They are not affiliated with any political party.
Q.Not enough neo-Nazi parties for the #BDS-holes?

#BDS-holes in SA chant to exterminate the Jews.

Forum List

Back