Boy Scouts Of America Announces Plans To Let Girls Join

What a time saver!

8bb7704cd5ddd2dbbb61913bfe8fc180--couples-halloween-holidays-halloween.jpg

• Banned
Merge them all into the Social Justice Scouts and be done with it.

• Banned
this is such a DUMB move! Seriously our culture is being eroded by Obama's tyranny. We have Girl Scouts for a reason. We should be proud to have separate girls & boys clubs! This is really a bad move for boy scouts. Trying to be PC has ruined the entire program.

The Boy Scouts lost all credibility when they let in faggots for members.

I said to hell with them years ago.

The Boy Scouts lost all credibility when they let in faggots for members.

I said to hell with them years ago.
Yep. Once they became the Fag Scouts they were done. Homosexuality and bisexuality are more prevalent in pedophiles than heterosexuality too... So you know they are flocking to that filthy organization by the droves even more, now that they have access to both sexes.

Didn't the scouts get sued when some girls parent flipped out about co-ed camping trips? I can't believe they're stupid enough to fall for the same bait & switch twice...

If you're going to let girls become Boy Scouts, then don't call them Boy Scouts.

Also, now boys can become Girl Scouts. Progress, huh?

Didn't the scouts get sued when some girls parent flipped out about co-ed camping trips? I can't believe they're stupid enough to fall for the same bait & switch twice...
Well you know what it is that has been said at least once already, "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I bet the girls won't like this. The boys will run roughshod over them. Males are just more aggressive.

Boys should be able to have a boys club and do boy things. Take that away and you're just asking for trouble.

Liberal sickness is destroying America. That's a fact.

The girl scouts aren't too happy. They are pointing to scout enrollment being down as the cause. What do they expect. They went gay and the families took their sons and ran.

Liberals always want to be something they aren't while Conservatives want to be better at what they are.

Forum List

Back